Web Design (44)
Open PDF Document in Microsoft Word
Can I open PDF document in Microsoft Word? And how to do it?
Yes. You can open PDF document in Microsoft Word 2013 and newer versions without using any other conversion tools, just follow these steps:
1. Run Microsoft Word.
2. Go to File > Open > Computer > Browse.
3. Search, select and open a PDF document. You will see a warning message saying that: "Word will now convert your PDF to an editable Word document. This may take a while. The resulting Word document will be optimized to allow you to edit the text, so it might not look exactly like the original PDF, especially if the original file contains lots of graphics."
4. Select "OK" skip the warning.
5. Wait until Word finishes the conversion. You will see your PDF document in Word format.
6. Save the document in Word format.
⇒ Using Headers/Footers in Microsoft Word
⇐ List of Control Codes in Microsoft Word
⇑ General Questions on Microsoft Word
2016-05-22, 1763👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Account Frozen" message when login to OneDrive? If you have not used your free...
How to download FrameMaker 2017 Release for my Windows computer? I want to try it. You can follow th...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...
What is the port number used for the control connection in FileZilla Server? How to change control c...