Remove All Headers and Footers in Microsoft Word
How to remove all headers and footers in Microsoft Word? I want to redo headers and footers on all pages.
Since headers and footers may repeat on odd or even pages in each section in Microsoft Word, you may consider the following steps to remove all headers and footers:
1. Replace all section breaks with page breaks.
2. Double click in the header area on the first page. You see document in the Headers and Footers editing mode. Then click Header > Remove header.
3. If headers still exist on odd pages, double click in the header area on an odd page. Then click Header > Remove header.
4. If headers still exist on even pages, double click in the header area on an even page. Then click Header > Remove header.
5. Repeat the above process remove all footers.
6. Restore section breaks where you need them.
2016-06-25, 1419👍, 0💬
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...
What is "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "GoToMeeting Outlook...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? Here is a collection of fr...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...