Remove All Headers and Footers in Microsoft Word
How to remove all headers and footers in Microsoft Word? I want to redo headers and footers on all pages.
Since headers and footers may repeat on odd or even pages in each section in Microsoft Word, you may consider the following steps to remove all headers and footers:
1. Replace all section breaks with page breaks.
2. Double click in the header area on the first page. You see document in the Headers and Footers editing mode. Then click Header > Remove header.
3. If headers still exist on odd pages, double click in the header area on an odd page. Then click Header > Remove header.
4. If headers still exist on even pages, double click in the header area on an even page. Then click Header > Remove header.
5. Repeat the above process remove all footers.
6. Restore section breaks where you need them.
2016-06-25, 1266👍, 0💬
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They co...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...