Remove All Headers and Footers in Microsoft Word
How to remove all headers and footers in Microsoft Word? I want to redo headers and footers on all pages.
Since headers and footers may repeat on odd or even pages in each section in Microsoft Word, you may consider the following steps to remove all headers and footers:
1. Replace all section breaks with page breaks.
2. Double click in the header area on the first page. You see document in the Headers and Footers editing mode. Then click Header > Remove header.
3. If headers still exist on odd pages, double click in the header area on an odd page. Then click Header > Remove header.
4. If headers still exist on even pages, double click in the header area on an even page. Then click Header > Remove header.
5. Repeat the above process remove all footers.
6. Restore section breaks where you need them.
2016-06-25, 1055👍, 0💬
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
How to create a new PowerPoint Template? I have created a slide master and some useful slide layouts...