Web Design (44)
Remove All Headers and Footers in Microsoft Word
How to remove all headers and footers in Microsoft Word? I want to redo headers and footers on all pages.
Since headers and footers may repeat on odd or even pages in each section in Microsoft Word, you may consider the following steps to remove all headers and footers:
1. Replace all section breaks with page breaks.
2. Double click in the header area on the first page. You see document in the Headers and Footers editing mode. Then click Header > Remove header.
3. If headers still exist on odd pages, double click in the header area on an odd page. Then click Header > Remove header.
4. If headers still exist on even pages, double click in the header area on an even page. Then click Header > Remove header.
5. Repeat the above process remove all footers.
6. Restore section breaks where you need them.
⇒ Find/Replace in Footers in Microsoft Word
⇐ Repeat Header and Footer in Microsoft Word
⇑ Using Headers/Footers in Microsoft Word
2016-06-25, 2363👍, 0💬
How to Install and Start Skype Meeting App in Google Chrome? You can follow this tutorial to install...
How to turn on or off comments? I have a PowerPoint presentation which has comments entered by diffe...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...