Remove All Headers and Footers in Microsoft Word
How to remove all headers and footers in Microsoft Word? I want to redo headers and footers on all pages.
Since headers and footers may repeat on odd or even pages in each section in Microsoft Word, you may consider the following steps to remove all headers and footers:
1. Replace all section breaks with page breaks.
2. Double click in the header area on the first page. You see document in the Headers and Footers editing mode. Then click Header > Remove header.
3. If headers still exist on odd pages, double click in the header area on an odd page. Then click Header > Remove header.
4. If headers still exist on even pages, double click in the header area on an even page. Then click Header > Remove header.
5. Repeat the above process remove all footers.
6. Restore section breaks where you need them.
2016-06-25, 1153👍, 0💬
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They co...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...