Browser Popup Ads for Firefox
What are browser popup ads for Firefox?
Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites to display advertisements. Websites can use different techniques to display popup ads.
1. Popup displayed when you opens the Website.
2. Popup displayed when you closes the Website.
3. Popup displayed when you move your mouse over a hyper link.
4. Popup displayed after a predefined period of waiting time.
5. Multiple popups displayed one after another on scheduled times.
6. Multiple popups linked in a loop. When you close one popup, another popup shows up.
7. Popup displayed under the current browser window.
8. Popup displayed floating on the screen.
9. And more...
2017-07-30, 461👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...