Browser Popup Ads for Firefox
What are browser popup ads for Firefox?
Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites to display advertisements. Websites can use different techniques to display popup ads.
1. Popup displayed when you opens the Website.
2. Popup displayed when you closes the Website.
3. Popup displayed when you move your mouse over a hyper link.
4. Popup displayed after a predefined period of waiting time.
5. Multiple popups displayed one after another on scheduled times.
6. Multiple popups linked in a loop. When you close one popup, another popup shows up.
7. Popup displayed under the current browser window.
8. Popup displayed floating on the screen.
9. And more...
2019-03-27, 4289👍, 1💬
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
How to create a new PowerPoint Template? I have created a slide master and some useful slide layouts...
Why I am getting the "Opening ChromeSetup.exe" dialog box when trying to install Google Chrome 31 on...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...