Browser Popup Ads for Firefox
What are browser popup ads for Firefox?
Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites to display advertisements. Websites can use different techniques to display popup ads.
1. Popup displayed when you opens the Website.
2. Popup displayed when you closes the Website.
3. Popup displayed when you move your mouse over a hyper link.
4. Popup displayed after a predefined period of waiting time.
5. Multiple popups displayed one after another on scheduled times.
6. Multiple popups linked in a loop. When you close one popup, another popup shows up.
7. Popup displayed under the current browser window.
8. Popup displayed floating on the screen.
9. And more...
2017-07-30, 339👍, 0💬
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...