Browser Popup Ads for Firefox
What are browser popup ads for Firefox?
Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites to display advertisements. Websites can use different techniques to display popup ads.
1. Popup displayed when you opens the Website.
2. Popup displayed when you closes the Website.
3. Popup displayed when you move your mouse over a hyper link.
4. Popup displayed after a predefined period of waiting time.
5. Multiple popups displayed one after another on scheduled times.
6. Multiple popups linked in a loop. When you close one popup, another popup shows up.
7. Popup displayed under the current browser window.
8. Popup displayed floating on the screen.
9. And more...
2019-03-27, 5375👍, 1💬
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
Why am I not seeing the "Call Forwarding" option on Skype for Business on Windows? You don't see the...
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
How to save word documents into Unicode UTF-8 text files? When I convert Word documents into text fi...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...