Browser Popup Ads for Firefox
What are browser popup ads for Firefox?
Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites to display advertisements. Websites can use different techniques to display popup ads.
1. Popup displayed when you opens the Website.
2. Popup displayed when you closes the Website.
3. Popup displayed when you move your mouse over a hyper link.
4. Popup displayed after a predefined period of waiting time.
5. Multiple popups displayed one after another on scheduled times.
6. Multiple popups linked in a loop. When you close one popup, another popup shows up.
7. Popup displayed under the current browser window.
8. Popup displayed floating on the screen.
9. And more...
2019-03-27, 4567👍, 1💬
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
What are control codes used in Microsoft Word that can be used in the Find and Replace command? Here...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...