Browser Popup Ads for Firefox
What are browser popup ads for Firefox?
Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites to display advertisements. Websites can use different techniques to display popup ads.
1. Popup displayed when you opens the Website.
2. Popup displayed when you closes the Website.
3. Popup displayed when you move your mouse over a hyper link.
4. Popup displayed after a predefined period of waiting time.
5. Multiple popups displayed one after another on scheduled times.
6. Multiple popups linked in a loop. When you close one popup, another popup shows up.
7. Popup displayed under the current browser window.
8. Popup displayed floating on the screen.
9. And more...
2017-07-30, 528👍, 0💬
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
How to stop users to use direct formatting in Microsoft Word? I created a style template and I don't...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How to unzip an XPS (XML Paper Specification, .xps) file? According to Microsoft documentation, an ....