Browser Popup Ads for Firefox
What are browser popup ads for Firefox?
Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites to display advertisements. Websites can use different techniques to display popup ads.
1. Popup displayed when you opens the Website.
2. Popup displayed when you closes the Website.
3. Popup displayed when you move your mouse over a hyper link.
4. Popup displayed after a predefined period of waiting time.
5. Multiple popups displayed one after another on scheduled times.
6. Multiple popups linked in a loop. When you close one popup, another popup shows up.
7. Popup displayed under the current browser window.
8. Popup displayed floating on the screen.
9. And more...
2019-03-27, 3441👍, 1💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...