Browser Popup Ads for Firefox
What are browser popup ads for Firefox?
Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites to display advertisements. Websites can use different techniques to display popup ads.
1. Popup displayed when you opens the Website.
2. Popup displayed when you closes the Website.
3. Popup displayed when you move your mouse over a hyper link.
4. Popup displayed after a predefined period of waiting time.
5. Multiple popups displayed one after another on scheduled times.
6. Multiple popups linked in a loop. When you close one popup, another popup shows up.
7. Popup displayed under the current browser window.
8. Popup displayed floating on the screen.
9. And more...
2019-03-27, 3988👍, 1💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...