Web Design (44)
Download and Install Microsoft Office on Local PC
How to download and install Microsoft Office products on my local Windows PC? I am tired of using the online version of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If you have an Office 365 account and want to download and install Microsoft Office products on your Windows computers, you can follow steps in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click the "Install Office > Office 365 apps" button on the right. You see the download file options.
3. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\Setup.X86.en-us_O365ProPlusRetail_...exe
4. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\Setup.X86.en-us_O365ProPlusRetail_...exe to start the installation. You see the installation progress screen.
5. Wait for the installation to finish. You should see Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Skype, and Publisher available on the Start menu.
⇒ File Locations of Microsoft Office on Local PC
⇐ Use PowerPoint Online in Office 365
⇑ Office 365 - General Questions and Answers
2021-03-12, 821👍, 0💬
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
How do I tell what version of PowerPoint my computer is using? You can determine the version number ...
Why I am getting the "Opening ChromeSetup.exe" dialog box when trying to install Google Chrome 31 on...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...