Use PowerPoint Online in Office 365
How to use PowerPoint Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple PowerPoint document quickly, you can use the free PowerPoint Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "PowerPoint" icon. You see PowerPoint Online app started.
3. Click "New blank presentation" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing PowerPoint document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Presentation" to upload a PowerPoint document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free PowerPoint Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-21, 418👍, 0💬
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...
How to calculate the MD5 hash of a string in PHP? You can use the following md5() function to calcul...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...