Use PowerPoint Online in Office 365
How to use PowerPoint Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple PowerPoint document quickly, you can use the free PowerPoint Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "PowerPoint" icon. You see PowerPoint Online app started.
3. Click "New blank presentation" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing PowerPoint document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Presentation" to upload a PowerPoint document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free PowerPoint Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-21, 190👍, 0💬
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0 add-on: FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla Firefox 2 add-on that provi...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...