Use PowerPoint Online in Office 365
How to use PowerPoint Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple PowerPoint document quickly, you can use the free PowerPoint Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "PowerPoint" icon. You see PowerPoint Online app started.
3. Click "New blank presentation" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing PowerPoint document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Presentation" to upload a PowerPoint document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free PowerPoint Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-21, 127👍, 0💬
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...