Use PowerPoint Online in Office 365
How to use PowerPoint Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple PowerPoint document quickly, you can use the free PowerPoint Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "PowerPoint" icon. You see PowerPoint Online app started.
3. Click "New blank presentation" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing PowerPoint document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Presentation" to upload a PowerPoint document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free PowerPoint Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-21, 168👍, 0💬
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...