Use PowerPoint Online in Office 365
How to use PowerPoint Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple PowerPoint document quickly, you can use the free PowerPoint Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "PowerPoint" icon. You see PowerPoint Online app started.
3. Click "New blank presentation" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing PowerPoint document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Presentation" to upload a PowerPoint document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free PowerPoint Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-21, 1321👍, 0💬
How to update TOC (Table Of Content) for a FrameMaker book? I have make changes in some chapters. Yo...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...