Use PowerPoint Online in Office 365
How to use PowerPoint Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple PowerPoint document quickly, you can use the free PowerPoint Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "PowerPoint" icon. You see PowerPoint Online app started.
3. Click "New blank presentation" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing PowerPoint document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Presentation" to upload a PowerPoint document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free PowerPoint Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-21, 543👍, 0💬
How to add more rows to a table in Microsoft Word documents? One quick way to add rows to a table is...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? Here is a collection of fr...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
What is "Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing" COM Add-in in Outlook 2...