Use PowerPoint Online in Office 365
How to use PowerPoint Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple PowerPoint document quickly, you can use the free PowerPoint Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "PowerPoint" icon. You see PowerPoint Online app started.
3. Click "New blank presentation" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing PowerPoint document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Presentation" to upload a PowerPoint document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free PowerPoint Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-21, 219👍, 0💬
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
What are built-in styles in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word come with over 100 built-in styles that c...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
How to unzip an XPS (XML Paper Specification, .xps) file? According to Microsoft documentation, an ....
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...