Use PowerPoint Online in Office 365
How to use PowerPoint Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple PowerPoint document quickly, you can use the free PowerPoint Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "PowerPoint" icon. You see PowerPoint Online app started.
3. Click "New blank presentation" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing PowerPoint document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Presentation" to upload a PowerPoint document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free PowerPoint Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-21, 689👍, 0💬
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...
How to add page number in the footer area of each page in Microsoft Word? The quickest way to add pa...
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
What are browser popup ads for Firefox? Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites...