NAT Router Setting for FileZilla Server
How to configure NAT (Network Address Translation) Router for FileZilla Server?
If your computer is connected to the Internet with a NAT (Network Address Translation) router, you may get the following error:
You appear to be behind a NAT router. Please configure the passive mode settings and forward a range of ports in your router.
If want secure communications, you can follow these steps to turn on "FTP over TLS":
1. Run FileZilla Server Interface
2. Click "Edit > Settings" menu. You see the FileZillar Server Optoins screen.
3. Click "FTP over TLS settings" on the left. You see details of "FTP over TLS settings".
4. Check "Enable FTP over TLS support (FTPS)". Provide the private key file, certificate file and key password, if you have them.
5. Or click "Generate new certificate" to generate a new self-signed certificate.
6. Click OK to save changes.
2021-03-12, 703👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
What are Mimehandler and Plugin Processes of the Google Chrome program on Windows? Mimehandler and P...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer. Y...