NAT Router Setting for FileZilla Server
How to configure NAT (Network Address Translation) Router for FileZilla Server?
If your computer is connected to the Internet with a NAT (Network Address Translation) router, you may get the following error:
You appear to be behind a NAT router. Please configure the passive mode settings and forward a range of ports in your router.
If want secure communications, you can follow these steps to turn on "FTP over TLS":
1. Run FileZilla Server Interface
2. Click "Edit > Settings" menu. You see the FileZillar Server Optoins screen.
3. Click "FTP over TLS settings" on the left. You see details of "FTP over TLS settings".
4. Check "Enable FTP over TLS support (FTPS)". Provide the private key file, certificate file and key password, if you have them.
5. Or click "Generate new certificate" to generate a new self-signed certificate.
6. Click OK to save changes.
2021-03-12, 2371👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Account Frozen" message when login to OneDrive? If you have not used your free...
What is outlook.office365.com? Our IT tells us to migrate to outlook.office365.com. outlook.office36...
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
How to install IPython in a Conda environment? If you want to install IPython in a specific Conda en...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...