Define Views on Existing Form
How to define additional views on an existing form to manage a sub-set of the form fields? I just started to learn how to use Form Tools.
If you have a form with a large number of fields, you want to define several views on the submitted data. Each view can be defined with see only a subset of fields.
1. Log in to Form Tools as the administrator.
2. Click "Forms" on the left menu. You should see the "Hello World" form listed.
3. Click the "Edit" icon in "Hello World" line. You should see the form definition page.
4. Click the "Views" tab. You should see the default view listed.
5. Click "Add View >>". You should see the "Create New View" dialog box.
6. Enter "Basic Info" as the view name and click "Create New View". You should see the view definition page.
7. Click "Columns" tab. You should see a list of form fields that are used for the search result list when this view is selected. Make changes on the list to ensure that search result list can be displayed nicely.
8. Click "Fields" tab. You should see a list of form fields that are used for form submission and generation. Make changes on the list to ensure that only certain fields are included in this view.
9. Click "Tabs" tab. You should see a list of tabs that used to group fields into sections for form submission.
10. Click "Update View" to save changes.
Now the view "Basic Info" can be selected on the form data search page.
2020-01-03, 126👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...