Define Views on Existing Form
How to define additional views on an existing form to manage a sub-set of the form fields? I just started to learn how to use Form Tools.
If you have a form with a large number of fields, you want to define several views on the submitted data. Each view can be defined with see only a subset of fields.
1. Log in to Form Tools as the administrator.
2. Click "Forms" on the left menu. You should see the "Hello World" form listed.
3. Click the "Edit" icon in "Hello World" line. You should see the form definition page.
4. Click the "Views" tab. You should see the default view listed.
5. Click "Add View >>". You should see the "Create New View" dialog box.
6. Enter "Basic Info" as the view name and click "Create New View". You should see the view definition page.
7. Click "Columns" tab. You should see a list of form fields that are used for the search result list when this view is selected. Make changes on the list to ensure that search result list can be displayed nicely.
8. Click "Fields" tab. You should see a list of form fields that are used for form submission and generation. Make changes on the list to ensure that only certain fields are included in this view.
9. Click "Tabs" tab. You should see a list of tabs that used to group fields into sections for form submission.
10. Click "Update View" to save changes.
Now the view "Basic Info" can be selected on the form data search page.
2020-01-03, 797👍, 0💬
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
How to resume file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I have unfinished file transfer entries in the ...
How to save word documents into Unicode UTF-8 text files? When I convert Word documents into text fi...
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...