Create "Hello World" Form
What are the steps to create a simple form on Form Tools? I just started to learn how to use Form Tools.
The first step to lean Form Tools is to create a "Hello World" form. Here is what you can do.
1. Go to http://127.0.0.1/formtools with a Web browser. You should see the Form Tools Login page.
2. Enter "fyicenter" and "h@r0ng" to log in as the administrator. You should see the Admin home page.
3. Click "Forms > Add Form" on the left menu. You should see the Add Form page.
4. Click "SELECT" in the "Internal" section to create an "internal" form. You should see the form creation page.
5. Enter the following:
Form Name: Hello World Number of Fields: 5 Access: Public
6. Click "Add Form" button. You should see form details divided into tabs.
7. Click "Fields" and enter 5 fields.
Display Text Form Field Field type ------------ ---------- ---------- Name name Textbox Phone phone Phone Number Text text Textarea Document document WYSIWYG DOB dob Date
8. Click "Update" to finish updating the form.
9. Click "Forms" on the left menu. You should see the "Hello World" form listed with 0 data submissions.
2020-01-21, 794👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...