Create "Hello World" Form
What are the steps to create a simple form on Form Tools? I just started to learn how to use Form Tools.
The first step to lean Form Tools is to create a "Hello World" form. Here is what you can do.
1. Go to http://127.0.0.1/formtools with a Web browser. You should see the Form Tools Login page.
2. Enter "fyicenter" and "h@r0ng" to log in as the administrator. You should see the Admin home page.
3. Click "Forms > Add Form" on the left menu. You should see the Add Form page.
4. Click "SELECT" in the "Internal" section to create an "internal" form. You should see the form creation page.
5. Enter the following:
Form Name: Hello World Number of Fields: 5 Access: Public
6. Click "Add Form" button. You should see form details divided into tabs.
7. Click "Fields" and enter 5 fields.
Display Text Form Field Field type ------------ ---------- ---------- Name name Textbox Phone phone Phone Number Text text Textarea Document document WYSIWYG DOB dob Date
8. Click "Update" to finish updating the form.
9. Click "Forms" on the left menu. You should see the "Hello World" form listed with 0 data submissions.
2020-01-21, 715👍, 0💬
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...