Create "Hello World" Form
What are the steps to create a simple form on Form Tools? I just started to learn how to use Form Tools.
The first step to lean Form Tools is to create a "Hello World" form. Here is what you can do.
1. Go to http://127.0.0.1/formtools with a Web browser. You should see the Form Tools Login page.
2. Enter "fyicenter" and "h@r0ng" to log in as the administrator. You should see the Admin home page.
3. Click "Forms > Add Form" on the left menu. You should see the Add Form page.
4. Click "SELECT" in the "Internal" section to create an "internal" form. You should see the form creation page.
5. Enter the following:
Form Name: Hello World Number of Fields: 5 Access: Public
6. Click "Add Form" button. You should see form details divided into tabs.
7. Click "Fields" and enter 5 fields.
Display Text Form Field Field type ------------ ---------- ---------- Name name Textbox Phone phone Phone Number Text text Textarea Document document WYSIWYG DOB dob Date
8. Click "Update" to finish updating the form.
9. Click "Forms" on the left menu. You should see the "Hello World" form listed with 0 data submissions.
2020-01-21, 553👍, 0💬
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
Why am I not seeing the "Call Forwarding" option on Skype for Business on Windows? You don't see the...
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...