Create "Hello World" Form
What are the steps to create a simple form on Form Tools? I just started to learn how to use Form Tools.
The first step to lean Form Tools is to create a "Hello World" form. Here is what you can do.
1. Go to http://127.0.0.1/formtools with a Web browser. You should see the Form Tools Login page.
2. Enter "fyicenter" and "h@r0ng" to log in as the administrator. You should see the Admin home page.
3. Click "Forms > Add Form" on the left menu. You should see the Add Form page.
4. Click "SELECT" in the "Internal" section to create an "internal" form. You should see the form creation page.
5. Enter the following:
Form Name: Hello World Number of Fields: 5 Access: Public
6. Click "Add Form" button. You should see form details divided into tabs.
7. Click "Fields" and enter 5 fields.
Display Text Form Field Field type ------------ ---------- ---------- Name name Textbox Phone phone Phone Number Text text Textarea Document document WYSIWYG DOB dob Date
8. Click "Update" to finish updating the form.
9. Click "Forms" on the left menu. You should see the "Hello World" form listed with 0 data submissions.
2020-01-21, 160👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
How to unzip an XPS (XML Paper Specification, .xps) file? According to Microsoft documentation, an ....