Fill in "Hello World" Form
How to open an empty form and fill in data? I just started to learn how to use Form Tools.
Once a form is created, you can open an empty form, fill in data and submit it to the database.
1. Log in to Form Tools as the administrator.
2. Click "Forms" on the left menu. You should see the "Hello World" form listed.
3. Click the "VIEW" link in "Hello World" line. You should see existing submissions followed by an "Add >>" button.
4. CLick the "Add >>" button. You should see an empty "Hello World" form.
5. Fill in the form any way you want.
6. Click the "Update" button to submit the filled form to the database.
7. Repeat the above steps to submit more data.
2020-01-21, 592👍, 0💬
How to save word documents into Unicode UTF-8 text files? When I convert Word documents into text fi...
Why am I not seeing the "Call Forwarding" option on Skype for Business on Windows? You don't see the...
How to draw a diagram on a PowerPoint slide? You can easily draw a diagram on any PowerPoint slide i...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...