Setup Form Tools Core
How to Setup Form Tools Core? I just downloaded and move it to the Web server.
After downloading and installing the Form Tools Core component on the Apache Web Server, you need to run the final setup process to initialize Form Tools tables and the admin user.
1. Go to http://127.0.0.1/formtools with a Web browser. You should see the Form Tools Welcome page.
2. Click "Continue". You should see the System Check page. Every check step should pass with no issues.
3. Click "Continue" again. You should see the Create Database Tables page. Enter the following:
Database hostname: 127.0.0.1 Database name: formtools Port: 3306 Database username: formtools Database password: f0rmt00l$ Database table prefix: ft_
4. Click "Create Database Tables" to continue. You should see the Create Config File page with settings automatically generated.
5. Click "Create File" to continue.\ You should see the Create Admin Account page. Enter the following:
First Name: fyicenter Last Name: Admin Email: email@example.com Login Username: fyicenter Login Password: fyicenter
5. Click "Create Account" to continue. You should see the Clean Up page.
Congratulations, Form Tools has been successfully installed!
2020-01-29, 387👍, 0💬
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
How to add page number in the footer area of each page in Microsoft Word? The quickest way to add pa...
How to create a new PowerPoint Template? I have created a slide master and some useful slide layouts...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...