Setup Form Tools Core
How to Setup Form Tools Core? I just downloaded and move it to the Web server.
After downloading and installing the Form Tools Core component on the Apache Web Server, you need to run the final setup process to initialize Form Tools tables and the admin user.
1. Go to http://127.0.0.1/formtools with a Web browser. You should see the Form Tools Welcome page.
2. Click "Continue". You should see the System Check page. Every check step should pass with no issues.
3. Click "Continue" again. You should see the Create Database Tables page. Enter the following:
Database hostname: 127.0.0.1 Database name: formtools Port: 3306 Database username: formtools Database password: f0rmt00l$ Database table prefix: ft_
4. Click "Create Database Tables" to continue. You should see the Create Config File page with settings automatically generated.
5. Click "Create File" to continue.\ You should see the Create Admin Account page. Enter the following:
First Name: fyicenter Last Name: Admin Email: email@example.com Login Username: fyicenter Login Password: fyicenter
5. Click "Create Account" to continue. You should see the Clean Up page.
Congratulations, Form Tools has been successfully installed!
2020-01-29, 172👍, 0💬
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
Why am I getting the "You now have two copies of a file" error from OneDrive for Windows? You will g...
What is "Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing" COM Add-in in Outlook 2...
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...