Setup Form Tools Core
How to Setup Form Tools Core? I just downloaded and move it to the Web server.
After downloading and installing the Form Tools Core component on the Apache Web Server, you need to run the final setup process to initialize Form Tools tables and the admin user.
1. Go to http://127.0.0.1/formtools with a Web browser. You should see the Form Tools Welcome page.
2. Click "Continue". You should see the System Check page. Every check step should pass with no issues.
3. Click "Continue" again. You should see the Create Database Tables page. Enter the following:
Database hostname: 127.0.0.1 Database name: formtools Port: 3306 Database username: formtools Database password: f0rmt00l$ Database table prefix: ft_
4. Click "Create Database Tables" to continue. You should see the Create Config File page with settings automatically generated.
5. Click "Create File" to continue.\ You should see the Create Admin Account page. Enter the following:
First Name: fyicenter Last Name: Admin Email: email@example.com Login Username: fyicenter Login Password: fyicenter
5. Click "Create Account" to continue. You should see the Clean Up page.
Congratulations, Form Tools has been successfully installed!
2020-01-29, 317👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They co...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...