Setup Form Tools Core
How to Setup Form Tools Core? I just downloaded and move it to the Web server.
After downloading and installing the Form Tools Core component on the Apache Web Server, you need to run the final setup process to initialize Form Tools tables and the admin user.
1. Go to http://127.0.0.1/formtools with a Web browser. You should see the Form Tools Welcome page.
2. Click "Continue". You should see the System Check page. Every check step should pass with no issues.
3. Click "Continue" again. You should see the Create Database Tables page. Enter the following:
Database hostname: 127.0.0.1 Database name: formtools Port: 3306 Database username: formtools Database password: f0rmt00l$ Database table prefix: ft_
4. Click "Create Database Tables" to continue. You should see the Create Config File page with settings automatically generated.
5. Click "Create File" to continue.\ You should see the Create Admin Account page. Enter the following:
First Name: fyicenter Last Name: Admin Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Login Username: fyicenter Login Password: fyicenter
5. Click "Create Account" to continue. You should see the Clean Up page.
Congratulations, Form Tools has been successfully installed!
2020-01-29, 247👍, 0💬
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
Why am I getting the "You now have two copies of a file" error from OneDrive for Windows? You will g...