Westell A90-750015 Modem Troubleshooting Basics
How to start to troubleshoot my Westell A90-750015 Modem? I am not able to access Internet.
If you are not able to access the Internet using an Westell A90-750015 modem, follow these steps to start to troubleshoot yourself:
1. Is the modem powered on? If the Power light on the modem is solid green, your modem is powered on. Otherwise, confirm that the power switch on the back panel of the modem is in the "on" position. If the Power light is still not green, verify the connection between the power cord and the back of the modem.
2. Is the DSL connection ok? If the DSL light on the modem is solid green, your modem is connected to the DSL service. Otherwise, you should contact the DSL service provider.
3. Is the Internet connection ok? If the Internet light on the modem is solid green, your modem is getting Internet access. If Internet light is off, there is no connection to the Internet service and you should contact the service provider. If Internet light is flashing green, a the modem is trying to access Internet. If Internet light is solid red, the Internet access is denied and you should contact the service provider.
4. Is the Wireless working? If the Wireless light on the modem is solid green, your modem is serving your wireless devices. If the Wireless light is off, there is no connected wireless devices or the wireless function is turned off in the modem.
5. Is the Ethernet working? If an Ethernet light on the modem is solid green, your modem is serving a device via an Ethernet cable. If the Ethernet light where a cable is connected is off, you should check the cable connection to the modem and to the device, or replace the cable.
2015-06-15, 477👍, 0💬