Web Design (44)
Use Excel Online in Office 365
How to use Excel Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple Excel document quickly, you can use the free Excel Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "Excel" icon. You see Excel Online app started.
3. Click "New blank workbook" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing Excel document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Workbook" to upload an Excel document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free Excel Online provided in Office 365::
⇒ Use PowerPoint Online in Office 365
⇐ Use Word Online in Office 365
⇑ Office 365 - General Questions and Answers
2018-04-21, 1264👍, 0💬
What are control codes used in Microsoft Word that can be used in the Find and Replace command? Here...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
Why I am getting the "Account Frozen" message when login to OneDrive? If you have not used your free...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? Here is a collection of fr...
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...