Use Excel Online in Office 365
How to use Excel Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple Excel document quickly, you can use the free Excel Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "Excel" icon. You see Excel Online app started.
3. Click "New blank workbook" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing Excel document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Workbook" to upload an Excel document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free Excel Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-21, 618👍, 0💬
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...