Use Excel Online in Office 365
How to use Excel Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple Excel document quickly, you can use the free Excel Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "Excel" icon. You see Excel Online app started.
3. Click "New blank workbook" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing Excel document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Workbook" to upload an Excel document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free Excel Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-21, 203👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
What is card game Spider Solitaire? Spider Solitaire is card solitaire game played with two decks of...