Use Excel Online in Office 365
How to use Excel Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple Excel document quickly, you can use the free Excel Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "Excel" icon. You see Excel Online app started.
3. Click "New blank workbook" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing Excel document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Workbook" to upload an Excel document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free Excel Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-21, 739👍, 0💬
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
What are URL:sfb and URL:lync15 Protocols? URL:sfb and URL:lync15 protocols are special network prot...
How to view the document.xml file with a Web browser? Since the document.xml file contains text cont...
What are browser popup ads for Firefox? Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites...