Use Excel Online in Office 365
How to use Excel Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple Excel document quickly, you can use the free Excel Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "Excel" icon. You see Excel Online app started.
3. Click "New blank workbook" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing Excel document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Workbook" to upload an Excel document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free Excel Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-21, 343👍, 0💬
How to unzip an XPS (XML Paper Specification, .xps) file? According to Microsoft documentation, an ....
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
How to cast YouTube from my iPhone to TV with Chromecast? I have a Chromecast device connected to th...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
What is "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "GoToMeeting Outlook...