Use Excel Online in Office 365
How to use Excel Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple Excel document quickly, you can use the free Excel Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "Excel" icon. You see Excel Online app started.
3. Click "New blank workbook" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing Excel document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Workbook" to upload an Excel document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free Excel Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-21, 173👍, 0💬
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...