Web Design (44)
Use Word Online in Office 365
How to use Word Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple Word document quickly, you can use the free Word Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "Word" icon. You see Word Online app started.
3. Click "New blank document" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing Word document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Document" to upload a Word document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free Word Online provided in Office 365::
⇒ Use Excel Online in Office 365
⇐ Online Free Apps in Office 365
⇑ Office 365 - General Questions and Answers
2018-04-07, 1447👍, 0💬
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
Why am I getting the "Spawn Failed: Server at http://127.0.0.1:47353/u ser/fyicenter/didn't respond ...
Why I am getting the "Opening ChromeSetup.exe" dialog box when trying to install Google Chrome 31 on...