Use Word Online in Office 365
How to use Word Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple Word document quickly, you can use the free Word Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "Word" icon. You see Word Online app started.
3. Click "New blank document" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing Word document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Document" to upload a Word document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free Word Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-07, 238👍, 0💬
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...