Use Word Online in Office 365
How to use Word Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple Word document quickly, you can use the free Word Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "Word" icon. You see Word Online app started.
3. Click "New blank document" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing Word document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Document" to upload a Word document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free Word Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-07, 444👍, 0💬
What are browser popup ads for Firefox? Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
How to create two columns in Microsoft Word documents? If you want to make a part of a Word document...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...