Use Word Online in Office 365
How to use Word Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple Word document quickly, you can use the free Word Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "Word" icon. You see Word Online app started.
3. Click "New blank document" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing Word document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Document" to upload a Word document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free Word Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-07, 206👍, 0💬
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...