Use Word Online in Office 365
How to use Word Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple Word document quickly, you can use the free Word Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "Word" icon. You see Word Online app started.
3. Click "New blank document" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing Word document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Document" to upload a Word document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free Word Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-07, 603👍, 0💬
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They co...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...