Use Word Online in Office 365
How to use Word Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple Word document quickly, you can use the free Word Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "Word" icon. You see Word Online app started.
3. Click "New blank document" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing Word document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Document" to upload a Word document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free Word Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-07, 175👍, 0💬
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How to calculate the MD5 hash of a string in PHP? You can use the following md5() function to calcul...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...