Use Word Online in Office 365
How to use Word Online app in Office 365?
If you want to create simple Word document quickly, you can use the free Word Online app in Office 365 as shown in this tutorial.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with a Web browser.
2. Click "Word" icon. You see Word Online app started.
3. Click "New blank document" to create a new blank document.
4. Or scroll down to select a different new document template.
5. Or click "Open from OneDrive" to open an existing Word document from the OneDrive storage.
6. Or click "Upload a Document" to upload a Word document from your local computer.
The picture below shows you how use free Word Online provided in Office 365::
2018-04-07, 115👍, 0💬
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...