Download and Install Messenger for Android
How to download and install Messenger for my Android phone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Messenger for your Android phone:
1. Go to Play Store on your Android.
2. Search for "Messenger". You see "Messenger" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Messenger" icon: . You see detailed information about Messenger for Android.
4. Tap on "READ MORE". You see more details.
5. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Messenger ... Version: 188.8.131.52.381 Updated: Jan 8, 2018 Downloads: 1,000,000,000+ Offered by: Facebook Developer e-mail: email@example.com
6. Tap "X" to close the details screen.
7. Tap the "INSTALL". You see the download progress status.
8. Wait for the download and installation to finish.
9. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Facebook" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install
"Facebook" from Play Store on Android devices:
2018-02-08, 488👍, 0💬
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
How to view the document.xml file with a Web browser? Since the document.xml file contains text cont...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 50.1? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 50.1, you can follow this t...