Download and Install Messenger for Android
How to download and install Messenger for my Android phone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Messenger for your Android phone:
1. Go to Play Store on your Android.
2. Search for "Messenger". You see "Messenger" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Messenger" icon: . You see detailed information about Messenger for Android.
4. Tap on "READ MORE". You see more details.
5. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Messenger ... Version: 220.127.116.11.381 Updated: Jan 8, 2018 Downloads: 1,000,000,000+ Offered by: Facebook Developer e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Tap "X" to close the details screen.
7. Tap the "INSTALL". You see the download progress status.
8. Wait for the download and installation to finish.
9. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Facebook" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install
"Facebook" from Play Store on Android devices:
2018-02-08, 545👍, 0💬
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
How to view the document.xml file with a Web browser? Since the document.xml file contains text cont...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
How to create two columns in Microsoft Word documents? If you want to make a part of a Word document...