Download and Install Messenger for Android
How to download and install Messenger for my Android phone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Messenger for your Android phone:
1. Go to Play Store on your Android.
2. Search for "Messenger". You see "Messenger" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Messenger" icon: . You see detailed information about Messenger for Android.
4. Tap on "READ MORE". You see more details.
5. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Messenger ... Version: 220.127.116.11.381 Updated: Jan 8, 2018 Downloads: 1,000,000,000+ Offered by: Facebook Developer e-mail: email@example.com
6. Tap "X" to close the details screen.
7. Tap the "INSTALL". You see the download progress status.
8. Wait for the download and installation to finish.
9. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Facebook" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install
"Facebook" from Play Store on Android devices:
2018-02-08, 464👍, 0💬
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
How to create a new PowerPoint Template? I have created a slide master and some useful slide layouts...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 50.1? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 50.1, you can follow this t...