Download and Install Messenger for Android
How to download and install Messenger for my Android phone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Messenger for your Android phone:
1. Go to Play Store on your Android.
2. Search for "Messenger". You see "Messenger" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Messenger" icon: . You see detailed information about Messenger for Android.
4. Tap on "READ MORE". You see more details.
5. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Messenger ... Version: 184.108.40.206.381 Updated: Jan 8, 2018 Downloads: 1,000,000,000+ Offered by: Facebook Developer e-mail: email@example.com
6. Tap "X" to close the details screen.
7. Tap the "INSTALL". You see the download progress status.
8. Wait for the download and installation to finish.
9. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Facebook" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install
"Facebook" from Play Store on Android devices:
2018-02-08, 1013👍, 0💬
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How to add page number in the footer area of each page in Microsoft Word? The quickest way to add pa...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...