Generate PDF from FrameMaker Document
How to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker document? I want to send the document to someone else to view and print.
You can follow this tutorial to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker book.
1. Open the FrameMaker document like FM-Document-Example.fm.
2. Select the FrameMaker document in the document panel, if you have multiple documents open. Then click "File > Save As PDF" menu You see the "Save Document" screen.
3. Enter the PDF file name like "FM-Document-Example". And make sure that "Save as type" is set to "PDF (*.pdf)".
4. Click "Save". You see the "PDF Setup" screen.
5. Keep the default settings and click "Set".
6. Wait for FrameMaker to finish generating the PDF file, and open it with Adobe Acrobat to verify.
The picture below shows you how to generate PDF from a FrameMaker document:
2018-01-24, 372👍, 0💬
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...