Generate PDF from FrameMaker Document
How to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker document? I want to send the document to someone else to view and print.
You can follow this tutorial to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker book.
1. Open the FrameMaker document like FM-Document-Example.fm.
2. Select the FrameMaker document in the document panel, if you have multiple documents open. Then click "File > Save As PDF" menu You see the "Save Document" screen.
3. Enter the PDF file name like "FM-Document-Example". And make sure that "Save as type" is set to "PDF (*.pdf)".
4. Click "Save". You see the "PDF Setup" screen.
5. Keep the default settings and click "Set".
6. Wait for FrameMaker to finish generating the PDF file, and open it with Adobe Acrobat to verify.
The picture below shows you how to generate PDF from a FrameMaker document:
2018-01-24, 856👍, 0💬
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...