Generate PDF from FrameMaker Document
How to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker document? I want to send the document to someone else to view and print.
You can follow this tutorial to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker book.
1. Open the FrameMaker document like FM-Document-Example.fm.
2. Select the FrameMaker document in the document panel, if you have multiple documents open. Then click "File > Save As PDF" menu You see the "Save Document" screen.
3. Enter the PDF file name like "FM-Document-Example". And make sure that "Save as type" is set to "PDF (*.pdf)".
4. Click "Save". You see the "PDF Setup" screen.
5. Keep the default settings and click "Set".
6. Wait for FrameMaker to finish generating the PDF file, and open it with Adobe Acrobat to verify.
The picture below shows you how to generate PDF from a FrameMaker document:
2018-01-24, 319👍, 0💬
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
What Is DUALphone for Skype? DUALphone is a cordless Skype phone that operates without the use of a ...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
What Is card game FreeCell? FreeCell is a card solitaire game played with a single deck. The key to ...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...