Generate Text File from FrameMaker Document
How to generate a text file from a FrameMaker document? I want to extract text out of the document.
You can follow this tutorial to generate a text file from a FrameMaker book.
1. Open the FrameMaker document like FM-Document-Example.fm.
2. Select the FrameMaker document in the document panel, if you have multiple documents open. Then click "File > Save As" menu You see the "Save Document" screen.
3. Enter the text file name like "FM-Document-Example". And make sure that "Save as type" is set to "Text Only (*.txt)".
4. Click "Save". You see the "Save As Text" screen.
5. Keep the default settings and click "Save".
6. Wait for FrameMaker to finish generating the text file, and open it in a text editor to verify.
The picture below shows you how to generate Text File from a FrameMaker document:
2018-01-24, 418👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...