Generate Text File from FrameMaker Document
How to generate a text file from a FrameMaker document? I want to extract text out of the document.
You can follow this tutorial to generate a text file from a FrameMaker book.
1. Open the FrameMaker document like FM-Document-Example.fm.
2. Select the FrameMaker document in the document panel, if you have multiple documents open. Then click "File > Save As" menu You see the "Save Document" screen.
3. Enter the text file name like "FM-Document-Example". And make sure that "Save as type" is set to "Text Only (*.txt)".
4. Click "Save". You see the "Save As Text" screen.
5. Keep the default settings and click "Save".
6. Wait for FrameMaker to finish generating the text file, and open it in a text editor to verify.
The picture below shows you how to generate Text File from a FrameMaker document:
2018-01-24, 811👍, 0💬
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
What are Mimehandler and Plugin Processes of the Google Chrome program on Windows? Mimehandler and P...
How to Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows? I don't need it anymore. You can following this tuto...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...