Generate Text File from FrameMaker Document
How to generate a text file from a FrameMaker document? I want to extract text out of the document.
You can follow this tutorial to generate a text file from a FrameMaker book.
1. Open the FrameMaker document like FM-Document-Example.fm.
2. Select the FrameMaker document in the document panel, if you have multiple documents open. Then click "File > Save As" menu You see the "Save Document" screen.
3. Enter the text file name like "FM-Document-Example". And make sure that "Save as type" is set to "Text Only (*.txt)".
4. Click "Save". You see the "Save As Text" screen.
5. Keep the default settings and click "Save".
6. Wait for FrameMaker to finish generating the text file, and open it in a text editor to verify.
The picture below shows you how to generate Text File from a FrameMaker document:
2018-01-24, 317👍, 0💬
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
How to unzip an XPS (XML Paper Specification, .xps) file? According to Microsoft documentation, an ....
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
What is card game Spider Solitaire? Spider Solitaire is card solitaire game played with two decks of...