Generate Text File from FrameMaker Document
How to generate a text file from a FrameMaker document? I want to extract text out of the document.
You can follow this tutorial to generate a text file from a FrameMaker book.
1. Open the FrameMaker document like FM-Document-Example.fm.
2. Select the FrameMaker document in the document panel, if you have multiple documents open. Then click "File > Save As" menu You see the "Save Document" screen.
3. Enter the text file name like "FM-Document-Example". And make sure that "Save as type" is set to "Text Only (*.txt)".
4. Click "Save". You see the "Save As Text" screen.
5. Keep the default settings and click "Save".
6. Wait for FrameMaker to finish generating the text file, and open it in a text editor to verify.
The picture below shows you how to generate Text File from a FrameMaker document:
2018-01-24, 379👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...