Generate Text File from FrameMaker Document
How to generate a text file from a FrameMaker document? I want to extract text out of the document.
You can follow this tutorial to generate a text file from a FrameMaker book.
1. Open the FrameMaker document like FM-Document-Example.fm.
2. Select the FrameMaker document in the document panel, if you have multiple documents open. Then click "File > Save As" menu You see the "Save Document" screen.
3. Enter the text file name like "FM-Document-Example". And make sure that "Save as type" is set to "Text Only (*.txt)".
4. Click "Save". You see the "Save As Text" screen.
5. Keep the default settings and click "Save".
6. Wait for FrameMaker to finish generating the text file, and open it in a text editor to verify.
The picture below shows you how to generate Text File from a FrameMaker document:
2018-01-24, 1070👍, 0💬
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...
How to download Google Chrome 31? I heard it has some really nice features for Web developers. If yo...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...