Header with Page Number in FrameMaker Document
How to add page numbers in header or footer in a FrameMaker document?
If you want to add page numbers in the header or footer area in a FrameMaker document, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Open the FrameMaker document. You see the body pages displayed by default.
2. Click "View > Master Pages". You see the master page displayed.
3. Move your cursor in the header or footer area where you want the page number to be displayed.
4. Click "Insert > Headers & Footers > Insert Page #" menu. You see a "#" sign is inserted, which represents the page number.
5. Click "View > Body Pages". You see the body page displayed with a page number showing in the header area.
The picture below shows you how to
add page numbers in the header or footer in a FrameMaker document:
2018-01-24, 243👍, 0💬
How to cast YouTube from my iPhone to TV with Chromecast? I have a Chromecast device connected to th...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...