Header with Page Number in FrameMaker Document
How to add page numbers in header or footer in a FrameMaker document?
If you want to add page numbers in the header or footer area in a FrameMaker document, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Open the FrameMaker document. You see the body pages displayed by default.
2. Click "View > Master Pages". You see the master page displayed.
3. Move your cursor in the header or footer area where you want the page number to be displayed.
4. Click "Insert > Headers & Footers > Insert Page #" menu. You see a "#" sign is inserted, which represents the page number.
5. Click "View > Body Pages". You see the body page displayed with a page number showing in the header area.
The picture below shows you how to
add page numbers in the header or footer in a FrameMaker document:
2018-01-24, 296👍, 0💬
What is card game Spider Solitaire? Spider Solitaire is card solitaire game played with two decks of...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...