Header with Page Number in FrameMaker Document
How to add page numbers in header or footer in a FrameMaker document?
If you want to add page numbers in the header or footer area in a FrameMaker document, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Open the FrameMaker document. You see the body pages displayed by default.
2. Click "View > Master Pages". You see the master page displayed.
3. Move your cursor in the header or footer area where you want the page number to be displayed.
4. Click "Insert > Headers & Footers > Insert Page #" menu. You see a "#" sign is inserted, which represents the page number.
5. Click "View > Body Pages". You see the body page displayed with a page number showing in the header area.
The picture below shows you how to
add page numbers in the header or footer in a FrameMaker document:
2018-01-24, 826👍, 0💬
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...