Header with Page Number in FrameMaker Document
How to add page numbers in header or footer in a FrameMaker document?
If you want to add page numbers in the header or footer area in a FrameMaker document, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Open the FrameMaker document. You see the body pages displayed by default.
2. Click "View > Master Pages". You see the master page displayed.
3. Move your cursor in the header or footer area where you want the page number to be displayed.
4. Click "Insert > Headers & Footers > Insert Page #" menu. You see a "#" sign is inserted, which represents the page number.
5. Click "View > Body Pages". You see the body page displayed with a page number showing in the header area.
The picture below shows you how to
add page numbers in the header or footer in a FrameMaker document:
2018-01-24, 335👍, 0💬
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...