Install FrameMaker 2017 Release
How to install FrameMaker 2017 Release for my Windows computer? I have downloaded the trial version.
You can follow this tutorial to install the trial version of FrameMaker 2017 Release for Windows computer.
1. Click the "Install Now" button on the Akamai Download Manager screen, after the download is completed.
2. Click the "Open" button on the "Open File 'FrameMaker_14_LREFDJ.exe'" screen. You see the "Adobe FrameMaker 2017" screen showing up.
3. Change the installation folder to \local\FrameMaker. And click "Next". You see the progress bar of "Preparing files".
4. Wait for all installation files are prepared. You see the Adobe Installer screen showing up.
5. Select "Try", when you are prompt to with 2 options: "Install" or "Try".
6. Sign in with your Adobe ID, when you see the login screen.
7. Click the "Accept" button, when you see the License Agreement screen.
8. Change location to "\local\Adobe" when you see the "Options" screen. Then click the "Install" button to start installing FrameMaker 2017.
9. You may need to stop some other applications like Outlook and Microsoft World, when you are prompted for.
9. Wait for the "Installation Complete" screen.
The picture below shows you how to install FrameMaker 2017 for Windows:
2018-02-14, 292👍, 0💬
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
How to embed my Flickr picture in my Web pages? If you have your own Web site, and want imbed your F...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...