Home Page after Logging in to Facebook in Browser
What is on the Home Page after Logging in to Facebook in Browser?
After logging in to your Facebook in a Web browser, you should see the following elements on your Facebook home:
1. Search box and top menu - Allows you to perform search in Facebook, and other common tasks.
2. News feed link and left menu - Allows you to switch between Facebook news feeds and messenger. It also provides access to other Facebook services.
3. News feed content and posting options in the middle of the page.
4. Trending news posted by others on Facebook on the right.
5. Chat box floating at the bottom right corner - Allows you send and receive IM (Instant Messages).
The picture below shows you elements on the home page after logging into
Facebook with a Web browser:
2017-08-03, 256👍, 0💬
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...