Home Page after Logging in to Facebook in Browser
What is on the Home Page after Logging in to Facebook in Browser?
After logging in to your Facebook in a Web browser, you should see the following elements on your Facebook home:
1. Search box and top menu - Allows you to perform search in Facebook, and other common tasks.
2. News feed link and left menu - Allows you to switch between Facebook news feeds and messenger. It also provides access to other Facebook services.
3. News feed content and posting options in the middle of the page.
4. Trending news posted by others on Facebook on the right.
5. Chat box floating at the bottom right corner - Allows you send and receive IM (Instant Messages).
The picture below shows you elements on the home page after logging into
Facebook with a Web browser:
2017-08-03, 125👍, 0💬
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...