Home Page after Logging in to Facebook in Browser
What is on the Home Page after Logging in to Facebook in Browser?
After logging in to your Facebook in a Web browser, you should see the following elements on your Facebook home:
1. Search box and top menu - Allows you to perform search in Facebook, and other common tasks.
2. News feed link and left menu - Allows you to switch between Facebook news feeds and messenger. It also provides access to other Facebook services.
3. News feed content and posting options in the middle of the page.
4. Trending news posted by others on Facebook on the right.
5. Chat box floating at the bottom right corner - Allows you send and receive IM (Instant Messages).
The picture below shows you elements on the home page after logging into
Facebook with a Web browser:
2017-08-03, 137👍, 0💬
Useful PHP Code Snippets for Developers - The Real Way To Check Uploaded File Type <?php // H...
How to cast YouTube from my iPhone to TV with Chromecast? I have a Chromecast device connected to th...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...