Home Page after Logging in to Facebook in Browser
What is on the Home Page after Logging in to Facebook in Browser?
After logging in to your Facebook in a Web browser, you should see the following elements on your Facebook home:
1. Search box and top menu - Allows you to perform search in Facebook, and other common tasks.
2. News feed link and left menu - Allows you to switch between Facebook news feeds and messenger. It also provides access to other Facebook services.
3. News feed content and posting options in the middle of the page.
4. Trending news posted by others on Facebook on the right.
5. Chat box floating at the bottom right corner - Allows you send and receive IM (Instant Messages).
The picture below shows you elements on the home page after logging into
Facebook with a Web browser:
2017-08-03, 1075👍, 0💬
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
How do I tell what version of PowerPoint my computer is using? You can determine the version number ...
How to troubleshoot Fitbit device sync issue? My Fitbit device is connected to my Windows computer, ...
How to change the setting for startup home page in Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Startup home page is a very ...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...