Home Page after Logging in to Facebook in Browser
What is on the Home Page after Logging in to Facebook in Browser?
After logging in to your Facebook in a Web browser, you should see the following elements on your Facebook home:
1. Search box and top menu - Allows you to perform search in Facebook, and other common tasks.
2. News feed link and left menu - Allows you to switch between Facebook news feeds and messenger. It also provides access to other Facebook services.
3. News feed content and posting options in the middle of the page.
4. Trending news posted by others on Facebook on the right.
5. Chat box floating at the bottom right corner - Allows you send and receive IM (Instant Messages).
The picture below shows you elements on the home page after logging into
Facebook with a Web browser:
2017-08-03, 219👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...