Home Page after Logging in to Facebook in Browser
What is on the Home Page after Logging in to Facebook in Browser?
After logging in to your Facebook in a Web browser, you should see the following elements on your Facebook home:
1. Search box and top menu - Allows you to perform search in Facebook, and other common tasks.
2. News feed link and left menu - Allows you to switch between Facebook news feeds and messenger. It also provides access to other Facebook services.
3. News feed content and posting options in the middle of the page.
4. Trending news posted by others on Facebook on the right.
5. Chat box floating at the bottom right corner - Allows you send and receive IM (Instant Messages).
The picture below shows you elements on the home page after logging into
Facebook with a Web browser:
2017-08-03, 170👍, 0💬
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
Useful PHP Code Snippets for Developers - The Real Way To Check Uploaded File Type <?php // H...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...