Moving Outlook 2010 Calendar Items to Data File
How to move Outlook 2010 calendar items to a data file? I have so many old calendar items and want to move them to a data file to save space.
Moving calendar items from your Outlook calendar to a data file requires the following steps:
1. Right-mouse click on the data file name, for example "Chess Club", and select the "New Folder..." entry from the context menu. The "Create New Folder" dialog box shows up.
2. Select "Calendar Items" in the "Folder contains" dropdown list.
3. Enter folder name like "Club Meetings" and click "OK" to let Outlook to add the calendar folder.
4. Click "Calendar" in the navigation pane on the left side, then click "My Calendars". You see calendar folders: 1 from your default mail box and 1 from the data file.
5. Check the default "Calendar" folder and click "View > Change View > List" in the menu. You calendar items are displayed like an email list now.
6. Click, drag and drop any old calendar items to the "Club Meetings" folder as shown below:
2017-02-25, 819👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...