Moving Outlook 2010 Calendar Items to Data File
How to move Outlook 2010 calendar items to a data file? I have so many old calendar items and want to move them to a data file to save space.
Moving calendar items from your Outlook calendar to a data file requires the following steps:
1. Right-mouse click on the data file name, for example "Chess Club", and select the "New Folder..." entry from the context menu. The "Create New Folder" dialog box shows up.
2. Select "Calendar Items" in the "Folder contains" dropdown list.
3. Enter folder name like "Club Meetings" and click "OK" to let Outlook to add the calendar folder.
4. Click "Calendar" in the navigation pane on the left side, then click "My Calendars". You see calendar folders: 1 from your default mail box and 1 from the data file.
5. Check the default "Calendar" folder and click "View > Change View > List" in the menu. You calendar items are displayed like an email list now.
6. Click, drag and drop any old calendar items to the "Club Meetings" folder as shown below:
2017-02-25, 1215👍, 0💬
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
How to view the document.xml file with a Web browser? Since the document.xml file contains text cont...
How to troubleshoot Fitbit device sync issue? My Fitbit device is connected to my Windows computer, ...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...