Moving Outlook 2010 Calendar Items to Data File
How to move Outlook 2010 calendar items to a data file? I have so many old calendar items and want to move them to a data file to save space.
Moving calendar items from your Outlook calendar to a data file requires the following steps:
1. Right-mouse click on the data file name, for example "Chess Club", and select the "New Folder..." entry from the context menu. The "Create New Folder" dialog box shows up.
2. Select "Calendar Items" in the "Folder contains" dropdown list.
3. Enter folder name like "Club Meetings" and click "OK" to let Outlook to add the calendar folder.
4. Click "Calendar" in the navigation pane on the left side, then click "My Calendars". You see calendar folders: 1 from your default mail box and 1 from the data file.
5. Check the default "Calendar" folder and click "View > Change View > List" in the menu. You calendar items are displayed like an email list now.
6. Click, drag and drop any old calendar items to the "Club Meetings" folder as shown below:
2017-02-25, 616👍, 0💬
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...