Adding Password to an Outlook 2010 Data File
How to add a password to an Outlook 2010 Data File to protect my emails?
Adding a password to an Outlook Data File (.pst) can be done in 5 steps:
1. Right-mouse click the data file, for example: "Invoices".
2. Select the "Data File Properties..." in the context menu. The data file properties are displayed with 3 action buttons.
3. Click on the "Advanced" button. Advanced options are displayed.
4. Click on the "Change Password..." button. The Change Password windows comes up.
5. Enter the old password and the new password.
Leave the "Old password" field empty, if there was no password on the file
as shown below:
2017-02-28, 122👍, 0💬
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
Can I sync my Fitbit device with more than one phone or computer? You can sync your tracker with any...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How to find and replace all instances of a table style with another with a macro Microsoft Word? I h...