Adding Password to an Outlook 2010 Data File
How to add a password to an Outlook 2010 Data File to protect my emails?
Adding a password to an Outlook Data File (.pst) can be done in 5 steps:
1. Right-mouse click the data file, for example: "Invoices".
2. Select the "Data File Properties..." in the context menu. The data file properties are displayed with 3 action buttons.
3. Click on the "Advanced" button. Advanced options are displayed.
4. Click on the "Change Password..." button. The Change Password windows comes up.
5. Enter the old password and the new password.
Leave the "Old password" field empty, if there was no password on the file
as shown below:
2017-02-28, 817👍, 0💬
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They co...