Adding Password to an Outlook 2010 Data File
How to add a password to an Outlook 2010 Data File to protect my emails?
Adding a password to an Outlook Data File (.pst) can be done in 5 steps:
1. Right-mouse click the data file, for example: "Invoices".
2. Select the "Data File Properties..." in the context menu. The data file properties are displayed with 3 action buttons.
3. Click on the "Advanced" button. Advanced options are displayed.
4. Click on the "Change Password..." button. The Change Password windows comes up.
5. Enter the old password and the new password.
Leave the "Old password" field empty, if there was no password on the file
as shown below:
2017-02-28, 231👍, 0💬
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
What are built-in styles in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word come with over 100 built-in styles that c...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...