Adding Password to an Outlook 2010 Data File
How to add a password to an Outlook 2010 Data File to protect my emails?
Adding a password to an Outlook Data File (.pst) can be done in 5 steps:
1. Right-mouse click the data file, for example: "Invoices".
2. Select the "Data File Properties..." in the context menu. The data file properties are displayed with 3 action buttons.
3. Click on the "Advanced" button. Advanced options are displayed.
4. Click on the "Change Password..." button. The Change Password windows comes up.
5. Enter the old password and the new password.
Leave the "Old password" field empty, if there was no password on the file
as shown below:
2017-02-28, 209👍, 0💬
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...