Adding Password to an Outlook 2010 Data File
How to add a password to an Outlook 2010 Data File to protect my emails?
Adding a password to an Outlook Data File (.pst) can be done in 5 steps:
1. Right-mouse click the data file, for example: "Invoices".
2. Select the "Data File Properties..." in the context menu. The data file properties are displayed with 3 action buttons.
3. Click on the "Advanced" button. Advanced options are displayed.
4. Click on the "Change Password..." button. The Change Password windows comes up.
5. Enter the old password and the new password.
Leave the "Old password" field empty, if there was no password on the file
as shown below:
2017-02-28, 681👍, 0💬
What is "Microsoft SharePoint Server Colleague Import Add-in" COM Add-in in Outlook 2013? Should I d...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
How to block popup ads in Mozilla Firefox 2? If you are getting a lots of popup ads, and want to blo...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...