Adding Password to an Outlook 2010 Data File
How to add a password to an Outlook 2010 Data File to protect my emails?
Adding a password to an Outlook Data File (.pst) can be done in 5 steps:
1. Right-mouse click the data file, for example: "Invoices".
2. Select the "Data File Properties..." in the context menu. The data file properties are displayed with 3 action buttons.
3. Click on the "Advanced" button. Advanced options are displayed.
4. Click on the "Change Password..." button. The Change Password windows comes up.
5. Enter the old password and the new password.
Leave the "Old password" field empty, if there was no password on the file
as shown below:
2017-02-28, 339👍, 0💬
What Is DUALphone for Skype? DUALphone is a cordless Skype phone that operates without the use of a ...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
What is card game Spider Solitaire? Spider Solitaire is card solitaire game played with two decks of...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...