Adding Password to an Outlook 2010 Data File
How to add a password to an Outlook 2010 Data File to protect my emails?
Adding a password to an Outlook Data File (.pst) can be done in 5 steps:
1. Right-mouse click the data file, for example: "Invoices".
2. Select the "Data File Properties..." in the context menu. The data file properties are displayed with 3 action buttons.
3. Click on the "Advanced" button. Advanced options are displayed.
4. Click on the "Change Password..." button. The Change Password windows comes up.
5. Enter the old password and the new password.
Leave the "Old password" field empty, if there was no password on the file
as shown below:
2017-02-28, 148👍, 0💬
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
How to calculate the MD5 hash of a string in PHP? You can use the following md5() function to calcul...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...