Install Mozilla Firefox 50.1
How to install Mozilla Firefox 50.1? I have the downloaded file: "Firefox Setup 50.1.0.exe" on my computer.
If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 50.1" tutorial, you can follow this tutorial to install Mozilla Firefox 50.1.
1. Double click the downloaded file, "Firefox Setup 50.1.0.exe", to start the installation process.
2. Click "OK" or "Allow" button, if Windows prompts you to confirm to start the process. You see the Mozilla Firefox Setup screen showing up.
3. Click "Next" button on the "Welcome to the Mizilla Firefox Setup Wizard" screen. You see the installation "Summary" screen showing up.
4. Review the installation settings:
Firefox will be installed to the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox [x] Use Firefox as my default web browser
5. Click "Install" on the "Summary" screen. You see the "Installing" progress screen showing up.
6. Click "Next" when the installation process bar reaches the end. You see the "Completing the Mozilla Firefox Setup Wizard" screen showing up.
7. Click "Finish" with the "Launch Firefox now" checked. You see Firefox browser window showing up.
The Mozilla Firefox 50.1 installation screens are listed below:
2018-01-08, 2309👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Account Frozen" message when login to OneDrive? If you have not used your free...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer. Y...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...