Install Mozilla Firefox 50.1
How to install Mozilla Firefox 50.1? I have the downloaded file: "Firefox Setup 50.1.0.exe" on my computer.
If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 50.1" tutorial, you can follow this tutorial to install Mozilla Firefox 50.1.
1. Double click the downloaded file, "Firefox Setup 50.1.0.exe", to start the installation process.
2. Click "OK" or "Allow" button, if Windows prompts you to confirm to start the process. You see the Mozilla Firefox Setup screen showing up.
3. Click "Next" button on the "Welcome to the Mizilla Firefox Setup Wizard" screen. You see the installation "Summary" screen showing up.
4. Review the installation settings:
Firefox will be installed to the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox [x] Use Firefox as my default web browser
5. Click "Install" on the "Summary" screen. You see the "Installing" progress screen showing up.
6. Click "Next" when the installation process bar reaches the end. You see the "Completing the Mozilla Firefox Setup Wizard" screen showing up.
7. Click "Finish" with the "Launch Firefox now" checked. You see Firefox browser window showing up.
The Mozilla Firefox 50.1 installation screens are listed below:
2018-01-08, 584👍, 0💬
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...