Install Mozilla Firefox 50.1
How to install Mozilla Firefox 50.1? I have the downloaded file: "Firefox Setup 50.1.0.exe" on my computer.
If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 50.1" tutorial, you can follow this tutorial to install Mozilla Firefox 50.1.
1. Double click the downloaded file, "Firefox Setup 50.1.0.exe", to start the installation process.
2. Click "OK" or "Allow" button, if Windows prompts you to confirm to start the process. You see the Mozilla Firefox Setup screen showing up.
3. Click "Next" button on the "Welcome to the Mizilla Firefox Setup Wizard" screen. You see the installation "Summary" screen showing up.
4. Review the installation settings:
Firefox will be installed to the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox [x] Use Firefox as my default web browser
5. Click "Install" on the "Summary" screen. You see the "Installing" progress screen showing up.
6. Click "Next" when the installation process bar reaches the end. You see the "Completing the Mozilla Firefox Setup Wizard" screen showing up.
7. Click "Finish" with the "Launch Firefox now" checked. You see Firefox browser window showing up.
The Mozilla Firefox 50.1 installation screens are listed below:
2018-01-08, 689👍, 0💬
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...