Replace a Style with Another in Microsoft Word
How to replace a style with another style to reformat my document in Microsoft Word? I have a large document that uses the "Normal" style for all paragraphs. But I boss want me to use the "Plain Text" only.
The best way to replace a style with another in Microsoft Word is to use the "Find and Replace" dialog box.
1. Click "Home" and select "Replace" at the end of the menu ribbon, or press Ctrl-H. You will see the Find and Replace dialog box.
2. Clear the "Find what" field and leave the cursor there.
3. Click the "Format" dropdown button and select "Style" You see a style list dialog box.
4. Select "Normal" and click "OK". Style "Normal" is associated to "Find what" field.
5. Clear the "Replace with" field and leave the cursor there.
6. Click the "Format" dropdown button and select "Style" You see a style list dialog box.
7. Select "Plain Text" and click "OK". Style "Plain Text" is associated to "Replace with" field.
8. Click "Replace All" button. All paragraphs will be changed from "Normal" style to "Plain Text" style.
2016-06-25, 940👍, 0💬
How to create a new PowerPoint Template? I have created a slide master and some useful slide layouts...
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...