Replace a Style with Another in Microsoft Word
How to replace a style with another style to reformat my document in Microsoft Word? I have a large document that uses the "Normal" style for all paragraphs. But I boss want me to use the "Plain Text" only.
The best way to replace a style with another in Microsoft Word is to use the "Find and Replace" dialog box.
1. Click "Home" and select "Replace" at the end of the menu ribbon, or press Ctrl-H. You will see the Find and Replace dialog box.
2. Clear the "Find what" field and leave the cursor there.
3. Click the "Format" dropdown button and select "Style" You see a style list dialog box.
4. Select "Normal" and click "OK". Style "Normal" is associated to "Find what" field.
5. Clear the "Replace with" field and leave the cursor there.
6. Click the "Format" dropdown button and select "Style" You see a style list dialog box.
7. Select "Plain Text" and click "OK". Style "Plain Text" is associated to "Replace with" field.
8. Click "Replace All" button. All paragraphs will be changed from "Normal" style to "Plain Text" style.
2016-06-25, 997👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...