Hide Styles in Microsoft Word
How to hide styles in Microsoft Word? I want to hide other Microsoft styles in my template so others can only use my styles.
If you have developed your own style in a template and want to others to use only your styles, you can use these steps to hide other styles:
1. Click Home > More style icon. You see "Apply Styles" box.
2. Click "Styles" icon.
You see a list of styles.
3. Click "Manage Styles" icon. You see "Manage Styles" box.
4. Click "Restrict" tab.
5. Click to select a style you want to hide and click "Restrict" button. You see a lock sign displayed next to the selected style.
6. Click "Permit" to remove the lock sign, if you want to un-hide it.
7. Check "Limit formatting to permitted styles" check box.
6. Click "OK". Then enter a password to protect this restriction.
From now on, anyone uses this template will not be able to see those hidden styles.
You can use the same steps to hide styles in your documents too.
2016-06-25, 1126👍, 0💬
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...