Hide Styles in Microsoft Word
How to hide styles in Microsoft Word? I want to hide other Microsoft styles in my template so others can only use my styles.
If you have developed your own style in a template and want to others to use only your styles, you can use these steps to hide other styles:
1. Click Home > More style icon. You see "Apply Styles" box.
2. Click "Styles" icon.
You see a list of styles.
3. Click "Manage Styles" icon. You see "Manage Styles" box.
4. Click "Restrict" tab.
5. Click to select a style you want to hide and click "Restrict" button. You see a lock sign displayed next to the selected style.
6. Click "Permit" to remove the lock sign, if you want to un-hide it.
7. Check "Limit formatting to permitted styles" check box.
6. Click "OK". Then enter a password to protect this restriction.
From now on, anyone uses this template will not be able to see those hidden styles.
You can use the same steps to hide styles in your documents too.
2016-06-25, 1271👍, 0💬
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...