Web Design (44)
Install Microsoft Teams macOS computer
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on macOS computer? I am tired of using the Microsoft Teams Web version.
If you want to try the desktop version of Microsoft Teams on your macOS computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Open a Web browser and go to: https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads. You see the Microsoft Teams apps download page showing up.
2. Click on the "Download Teams" button in the Mac computer sections.
3. Save the download file, Teams_osx.pkg, to \Users\fyicenter\Downloads folder. It will take some to finish the download, since the file size is about 110 MB.
4. Double-click on the downloaded file: \Users\fyicenter\Downloads eams_osx.pkg to start installing Teams for macOS.
5. Click "Continue" on each step to install it with default options.
6. When the installation is completed, you see the Teams loading windows.
7. When the loading is completed, you see Teams logs in screen.
⇒ Log in to Microsoft Teams Desktop on macOS
⇐ Microsoft Teams Admin Center
2022-06-19, 361👍, 0💬
"Muss i denn" is a German folk song in the Swabian German dialect. The present form dates back to 18...
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...
Why am I getting the "Spawn Failed: Server at http://127.0.0.1:47353/u ser/fyicenter/didn't respond ...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...