Web Design (44)
Microsoft Teams Admin Center
How to use Microsoft Teams Admin Center? I am the administrator of a Microsoft 365 Business Account.
If you are the administrator of your Microsoft 365 Business account, you can follow this tutorial to go to the Teams Admin Center to perform administration tasks related to the Teams service.
1. Sign in to you Microsoft 365 Business Account.
2. Click and open the account menu at the top left corner of the screen. And select "admin". You see the account admin center.
3. Click and open the admin menu below the account menu at the top left corner of the screen. You see a list of admin tools.
4. Select "Show all" to see all admin tools.
5. Select "Teams" under "Admin centers". You see the Microsoft Teams admin center.
If you have trouble to navigate to the Microsoft Teams admin center, you enter https://admin.teams.microsoft.com/dashboard URL in the browser directly.
Microsoft Teams admin center provides you the following tools:
⇒ Install Microsoft Teams macOS computer
⇐ Microsoft Teams Not Support on Safari on macOS
2022-06-19, 358👍, 0💬
Why am I getting the "Spawn Failed: Server at http://127.0.0.1:47353/u ser/fyicenter/didn't respond ...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
How to see the key exchange process in an SFTP connection with FileZilla FTP Client? If you are conn...
What is the port number used for the control connection in FileZilla Server? How to change control c...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...