Clone Phone Number Field Type
How to Clone Phone Number Field Type?
If you want to clone the Phone Number field type, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Login as Admin to Form Tools and go to "Modules > Custom Fields". You should see a list of existing field types.
2. Click "Add Field Type" in the "Special Fields" group. You should see the "Add Field Type" dialog box.
3. Enter the following settings:
Field Name: Nulti Value Field Type Identifier: multi_value Base field type on: Phone Number
4. Click "Add Field Type" to continue. You should see detailed definitions of the new field type.
6. Click "Saving" tab. You should see smarty code that controls how the field value will be saved into database.
7. Click "Validation" tab. You should see a list of validation rules to be applied when saving field value to database.
8. Click "Settings" tab. You should see a list of settings as display format options.
9. Click "Update".
A new field type is defined now. It will behave the same way as "Phone Number".
2019-11-21, 213👍, 0💬
How to save a presentation with macros in the PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentation (*.pptm) file fo...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...