Connect WinSCP to Anonymous FTP Server
How to connect WinSCP to an Anonymous FTP Server?
If you know the server host name, you can connect WinSCP to an anonymous FTP server using these steps:
1. Start WinSCP.
2. Click "Session > New Session" menu. You see "Login" screen showing up.
3. Select the "New Site" to configure a new site.
4. Select "FTP" as the File "protocol".
5. Enter "apache.cs.utah.edu" as the "Host name".
6. Check "Anonymous login"
7. Click the "Login" button at the bottom to try it. You should see WinSCP connects to the FTP server and get the folder list automatically.
2018-10-14, 982👍, 0💬
What are URL:sfb and URL:lync15 Protocols? URL:sfb and URL:lync15 protocols are special network prot...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
What is "Microsoft SharePoint Server Colleague Import Add-in" COM Add-in in Outlook 2013? Should I d...
How to resume file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I have unfinished file transfer entries in the ...
How to create two columns in Microsoft Word documents? If you want to make a part of a Word document...