Connect WinSCP to Anonymous FTP Server
How to connect WinSCP to an Anonymous FTP Server?
If you know the server host name, you can connect WinSCP to an anonymous FTP server using these steps:
1. Start WinSCP.
2. Click "Session > New Session" menu. You see "Login" screen showing up.
3. Select the "New Site" to configure a new site.
4. Select "FTP" as the File "protocol".
5. Enter "apache.cs.utah.edu" as the "Host name".
6. Check "Anonymous login"
7. Click the "Login" button at the bottom to try it. You should see WinSCP connects to the FTP server and get the folder list automatically.
2018-10-14, 257👍, 0💬
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
How to cast YouTube from my iPhone to TV with Chromecast? I have a Chromecast device connected to th...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...