Connect WinSCP to Anonymous FTP Server
How to connect WinSCP to an Anonymous FTP Server?
If you know the server host name, you can connect WinSCP to an anonymous FTP server using these steps:
1. Start WinSCP.
2. Click "Session > New Session" menu. You see "Login" screen showing up.
3. Select the "New Site" to configure a new site.
4. Select "FTP" as the File "protocol".
5. Enter "apache.cs.utah.edu" as the "Host name".
6. Check "Anonymous login"
7. Click the "Login" button at the bottom to try it. You should see WinSCP connects to the FTP server and get the folder list automatically.
2018-10-14, 171👍, 0💬
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF file...
What are built-in styles in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word come with over 100 built-in styles that c...