Connect WinSCP to Anonymous FTP Server
How to connect WinSCP to an Anonymous FTP Server?
If you know the server host name, you can connect WinSCP to an anonymous FTP server using these steps:
1. Start WinSCP.
2. Click "Session > New Session" menu. You see "Login" screen showing up.
3. Select the "New Site" to configure a new site.
4. Select "FTP" as the File "protocol".
5. Enter "apache.cs.utah.edu" as the "Host name".
6. Check "Anonymous login"
7. Click the "Login" button at the bottom to try it. You should see WinSCP connects to the FTP server and get the folder list automatically.
2018-10-14, 208👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...