Download and Install WinSCP on Windows
How to download and install WinSCP on Windows computers?
You can follow these steps to download and install WinSCP on your Windows computers.
1. Go to WinSCP Website.
2. Click the "DOWNLOAD NOW" button. You see the WinSCP download page showing up.
3. Click the large "DOWNLOAD WINSCP 5.13.4" button. You see the "WinSCP-5.13.4-Setup.exe" download prompt showing up.
4. Save "WinSCP-5.13.4-Setup.exe" to a temporary folder, and wait for the download to finish.
5. Double-click "WinSCP-5.13.4-Setup.exe" in the temporary folder. You see the WinSCP Server installation screen showing up.
6. Take the default configuration and finish the installation.
2018-10-14, 157👍, 0💬
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...