Download and Install WinSCP on Windows
How to download and install WinSCP on Windows computers?
You can follow these steps to download and install WinSCP on your Windows computers.
1. Go to WinSCP Website.
2. Click the "DOWNLOAD NOW" button. You see the WinSCP download page showing up.
3. Click the large "DOWNLOAD WINSCP 5.13.4" button. You see the "WinSCP-5.13.4-Setup.exe" download prompt showing up.
4. Save "WinSCP-5.13.4-Setup.exe" to a temporary folder, and wait for the download to finish.
5. Double-click "WinSCP-5.13.4-Setup.exe" in the temporary folder. You see the WinSCP Server installation screen showing up.
6. Take the default configuration and finish the installation.
2018-10-14, 584👍, 0💬
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...
What is "Microsoft SharePoint Server Colleague Import Add-in" COM Add-in in Outlook 2013? Should I d...