Download and Install WinSCP on Windows
How to download and install WinSCP on Windows computers?
You can follow these steps to download and install WinSCP on your Windows computers.
1. Go to WinSCP Website.
2. Click the "DOWNLOAD NOW" button. You see the WinSCP download page showing up.
3. Click the large "DOWNLOAD WINSCP 5.13.4" button. You see the "WinSCP-5.13.4-Setup.exe" download prompt showing up.
4. Save "WinSCP-5.13.4-Setup.exe" to a temporary folder, and wait for the download to finish.
5. Double-click "WinSCP-5.13.4-Setup.exe" in the temporary folder. You see the WinSCP Server installation screen showing up.
6. Take the default configuration and finish the installation.
2018-10-14, 127👍, 0💬
How to cast YouTube from my iPhone to TV with Chromecast? I have a Chromecast device connected to th...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...