Download and Install WinSCP on Windows
How to download and install WinSCP on Windows computers?
You can follow these steps to download and install WinSCP on your Windows computers.
1. Go to WinSCP Website.
2. Click the "DOWNLOAD NOW" button. You see the WinSCP download page showing up.
3. Click the large "DOWNLOAD WINSCP 5.13.4" button. You see the "WinSCP-5.13.4-Setup.exe" download prompt showing up.
4. Save "WinSCP-5.13.4-Setup.exe" to a temporary folder, and wait for the download to finish.
5. Double-click "WinSCP-5.13.4-Setup.exe" in the temporary folder. You see the WinSCP Server installation screen showing up.
6. Take the default configuration and finish the installation.
2018-10-14, 184👍, 0💬
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...