Open PowerPoint Document with PowerPoint Online
How to open an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint Online app?
If you want to open and edit an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint Online in a Web browser, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the PowerPoint document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the PowerPoint document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in PowerPoint Online" and "Open in PowerPoint".
5. Select "Open in PowerPoint Online". You see the PowerPoint document opened in PowerPoint Online app.
The picture below shows you how to open PowerPoint document in OneDrive with
PowerPoint Online in a browser:
2018-06-06, 163👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...