Open PowerPoint Document with PowerPoint Online
How to open an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint Online app?
If you want to open and edit an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint Online in a Web browser, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the PowerPoint document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the PowerPoint document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in PowerPoint Online" and "Open in PowerPoint".
5. Select "Open in PowerPoint Online". You see the PowerPoint document opened in PowerPoint Online app.
The picture below shows you how to open PowerPoint document in OneDrive with
PowerPoint Online in a browser:
2018-06-06, 269👍, 0💬
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...