Open PowerPoint Document with PowerPoint Online
How to open an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint Online app?
If you want to open and edit an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint Online in a Web browser, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the PowerPoint document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the PowerPoint document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in PowerPoint Online" and "Open in PowerPoint".
5. Select "Open in PowerPoint Online". You see the PowerPoint document opened in PowerPoint Online app.
The picture below shows you how to open PowerPoint document in OneDrive with
PowerPoint Online in a browser:
2018-06-06, 384👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...