Web Design (44)
Open PowerPoint Document with PowerPoint Online
How to open an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint Online app?
If you want to open and edit an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint Online in a Web browser, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the PowerPoint document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the PowerPoint document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in PowerPoint Online" and "Open in PowerPoint".
5. Select "Open in PowerPoint Online". You see the PowerPoint document opened in PowerPoint Online app.
The picture below shows you how to open PowerPoint document in OneDrive with PowerPoint Online in a browser:
⇒ Open PowerPoint Document with PowerPoint Desktop
⇐ What Is Microsoft PowerPoint Online App
⇑ Managing PowerPoint Documents
2018-06-06, 992👍, 0💬
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
What are control codes used in Microsoft Word that can be used in the Find and Replace command? Here...
How to create a new PowerPoint presentation from a PowerPoint template? I have a PowerPoint template...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...