Open PowerPoint Document with PowerPoint Online
How to open an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint Online app?
If you want to open and edit an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint Online in a Web browser, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the PowerPoint document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the PowerPoint document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in PowerPoint Online" and "Open in PowerPoint".
5. Select "Open in PowerPoint Online". You see the PowerPoint document opened in PowerPoint Online app.
The picture below shows you how to open PowerPoint document in OneDrive with
PowerPoint Online in a browser:
2018-06-06, 299👍, 0💬
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
How to unzip an XPS (XML Paper Specification, .xps) file? According to Microsoft documentation, an ....
How to save a presentation with macros in the PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentation (*.pptm) file fo...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...