Open PowerPoint Document with PowerPoint Online
How to open an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint Online app?
If you want to open and edit an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint Online in a Web browser, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the PowerPoint document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the PowerPoint document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in PowerPoint Online" and "Open in PowerPoint".
5. Select "Open in PowerPoint Online". You see the PowerPoint document opened in PowerPoint Online app.
The picture below shows you how to open PowerPoint document in OneDrive with
PowerPoint Online in a browser:
2018-06-06, 521👍, 0💬
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They co...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Here is a list of icons used by Fitbit devices and website: (Runnin...