Open PowerPoint Document with PowerPoint Desktop
How to open a PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint desktop app? I have PowerPoint desktop installed with Office 2013.
If you want to open and edit an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint desktop, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the PowerPoint document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the PowerPoint document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in PowerPoint Online" and "Open in PowerPoint".
5. Select "Open in PowerPoint". You see the "Open Url:PowerPoint Protocol" message.
6. Click "Open Url:PowerPoint Protocol" button. You see Microsoft Office warning message about the danger of opening a file on the Internet.
7. Click "Yes" to open it. You see PowerPoint desktop started with sign in screen.
8. Enter your Microsoft account and password. You see the PowerPoint document opened in PowerPoint desktop app. This is step is only needed for the first time.
The picture below shows you how to open PowerPoint document in OneDrive with
PowerPoint desktop app on your local computer:
2018-06-06, 152👍, 0💬
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF file...
How to cast YouTube from my iPhone to TV with Chromecast? I have a Chromecast device connected to th...