Open PowerPoint Document with PowerPoint Desktop
How to open a PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint desktop app? I have PowerPoint desktop installed with Office 2013.
If you want to open and edit an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint desktop, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the PowerPoint document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the PowerPoint document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in PowerPoint Online" and "Open in PowerPoint".
5. Select "Open in PowerPoint". You see the "Open Url:PowerPoint Protocol" message.
6. Click "Open Url:PowerPoint Protocol" button. You see Microsoft Office warning message about the danger of opening a file on the Internet.
7. Click "Yes" to open it. You see PowerPoint desktop started with sign in screen.
8. Enter your Microsoft account and password. You see the PowerPoint document opened in PowerPoint desktop app. This is step is only needed for the first time.
The picture below shows you how to open PowerPoint document in OneDrive with
PowerPoint desktop app on your local computer:
2018-06-06, 275👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
What Is DUALphone for Skype? DUALphone is a cordless Skype phone that operates without the use of a ...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...