Open PowerPoint Document with PowerPoint Desktop
How to open a PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint desktop app? I have PowerPoint desktop installed with Office 2013.
If you want to open and edit an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint desktop, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the PowerPoint document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the PowerPoint document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in PowerPoint Online" and "Open in PowerPoint".
5. Select "Open in PowerPoint". You see the "Open Url:PowerPoint Protocol" message.
6. Click "Open Url:PowerPoint Protocol" button. You see Microsoft Office warning message about the danger of opening a file on the Internet.
7. Click "Yes" to open it. You see PowerPoint desktop started with sign in screen.
8. Enter your Microsoft account and password. You see the PowerPoint document opened in PowerPoint desktop app. This is step is only needed for the first time.
The picture below shows you how to open PowerPoint document in OneDrive with
PowerPoint desktop app on your local computer:
2018-06-06, 179👍, 0💬
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Here is a list of icons used by Fitbit devices and website: (Runnin...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...