Open PowerPoint Document with PowerPoint Desktop
How to open a PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint desktop app? I have PowerPoint desktop installed with Office 2013.
If you want to open and edit an PowerPoint document stored in OneDrive with PowerPoint desktop, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the PowerPoint document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the PowerPoint document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in PowerPoint Online" and "Open in PowerPoint".
5. Select "Open in PowerPoint". You see the "Open Url:PowerPoint Protocol" message.
6. Click "Open Url:PowerPoint Protocol" button. You see Microsoft Office warning message about the danger of opening a file on the Internet.
7. Click "Yes" to open it. You see PowerPoint desktop started with sign in screen.
8. Enter your Microsoft account and password. You see the PowerPoint document opened in PowerPoint desktop app. This is step is only needed for the first time.
The picture below shows you how to open PowerPoint document in OneDrive with
PowerPoint desktop app on your local computer:
2018-06-06, 203👍, 0💬
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
What is "Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing" COM Add-in in Outlook 2...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...