Web Design (44)
Open Excel Document with Excel Desktop
How to open an Excel document stored in OneDrive with Excel desktop app? I have Excel desktop installed with Office 2013.
If you want to open and edit an Excel document stored in OneDrive with Excel desktop, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the Excel document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the Excel document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in Excel Online" and "Open in Excel".
5. Select "Open in Excel". You see the "Open Url:Excel Protocol" message.
6. Click "Open Url:Excel Protocol" button. You see Microsoft Office warning message about the danger of opening a file on the Internet.
7. Click "Yes" to open it. You see Excel desktop started with sign in screen.
8. Enter your Microsoft account and password. You see the Excel document opened in Excel desktop app. This is step is only needed for the first time.
The picture below shows you how to open Excel document in OneDrive with Excel desktop app on your local computer:
⇒ Document Protected View in Excel Desktop
⇐ Open Excel Document with Excel Online
2018-06-12, 2927👍, 0💬
What are URL:sfb and URL:lync15 Protocols? URL:sfb and URL:lync15 protocols are special network prot...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? Here is a collection of fr...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...