Open Excel Document with Excel Desktop
How to open an Excel document stored in OneDrive with Excel desktop app? I have Excel desktop installed with Office 2013.
If you want to open and edit an Excel document stored in OneDrive with Excel desktop, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the Excel document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the Excel document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in Excel Online" and "Open in Excel".
5. Select "Open in Excel". You see the "Open Url:Excel Protocol" message.
6. Click "Open Url:Excel Protocol" button. You see Microsoft Office warning message about the danger of opening a file on the Internet.
7. Click "Yes" to open it. You see Excel desktop started with sign in screen.
8. Enter your Microsoft account and password. You see the Excel document opened in Excel desktop app. This is step is only needed for the first time.
The picture below shows you how to open Excel document in OneDrive with
Excel desktop app on your local computer:
2018-06-12, 121👍, 0💬
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...