Open Word Document with Word Desktop
How to open a Word document stored in OneDrive with Word desktop app? I have Word desktop installed with Office 2013.
If you want to open and edit a Word document stored in OneDrive with Word desktop, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the Word document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the Word document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in Word Online" and "Open in Word".
5. Select "Open in Word". You see the "Open Url:Word Protocol" message.
6. Click "Open Url:Word Protocol" button. You see Microsoft Office warning message about the danger of opening a file on the Internet.
7. Click "Yes" to open it. You see Word desktop started with sign in screen.
8. Enter your Microsoft account and password. You see the Word document opened in Word desktop app. This is step is only needed for the first time.
The picture below shows you how to open Word document in OneDrive with
Word desktop app on your local computer:
2018-07-13, 192👍, 0💬
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...