Open Word Document with Word Desktop
How to open a Word document stored in OneDrive with Word desktop app? I have Word desktop installed with Office 2013.
If you want to open and edit a Word document stored in OneDrive with Word desktop, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the Word document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the Word document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in Word Online" and "Open in Word".
5. Select "Open in Word". You see the "Open Url:Word Protocol" message.
6. Click "Open Url:Word Protocol" button. You see Microsoft Office warning message about the danger of opening a file on the Internet.
7. Click "Yes" to open it. You see Word desktop started with sign in screen.
8. Enter your Microsoft account and password. You see the Word document opened in Word desktop app. This is step is only needed for the first time.
The picture below shows you how to open Word document in OneDrive with
Word desktop app on your local computer:
2018-07-13, 241👍, 0💬
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...