Remove All Private Information Stored by Google Chrome 61
How to remove all private information stored by Google Chrome 61?
After you have used Google Chrome for a period of time, it will store different types of private information that you used while visiting Websites like:
Browsing History Saved Form Information Saved Passwords Download History Cookies Cache Authenticated Sessions
If you want to remove the recorded private information, you can follow these steps.
1. Click the menu icon at the top right corner, and select "Settings" from the menu. You see the "chrome://settings" page.
2. Scroll down and open the "Advanced" section.
3. Click to open the "Clear browsing data" section. You see the "chrome://settings/clearBorwserData" page.
4. Set "Obliterate the following items from:" to "the beginning of time".
5. Check all private data items listed below:
[x] Browsing history [x] Download history [x] Cached images and files [x] Cookies and other site data [x] Passwords [x] Autofill form data [x] Hosted app data [x] Media licenses
6. Click "CLEAR BROWSER DATA" button to remove private data of all selected types.
2017-11-02, 662👍, 0💬
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...