Remove All Private Information Stored by Google Chrome 61
How to remove all private information stored by Google Chrome 61?
After you have used Google Chrome for a period of time, it will store different types of private information that you used while visiting Websites like:
Browsing History Saved Form Information Saved Passwords Download History Cookies Cache Authenticated Sessions
If you want to remove the recorded private information, you can follow these steps.
1. Click the menu icon at the top right corner, and select "Settings" from the menu. You see the "chrome://settings" page.
2. Scroll down and open the "Advanced" section.
3. Click to open the "Clear browsing data" section. You see the "chrome://settings/clearBorwserData" page.
4. Set "Obliterate the following items from:" to "the beginning of time".
5. Check all private data items listed below:
[x] Browsing history [x] Download history [x] Cached images and files [x] Cookies and other site data [x] Passwords [x] Autofill form data [x] Hosted app data [x] Media licenses
6. Click "CLEAR BROWSER DATA" button to remove private data of all selected types.
2017-11-02, 543👍, 0💬
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...