Enable Flash Player in Google Chrome 56 on Windows 7
How to enable Flash Player on Google Chrome 56 on my Windows 7 computer? I want to use to visit Websites that requires Flash Player to play games.
Google Chrome 56 comes with Adobe Flash player included as a plugin by default. But it is disabled by default. you can follow these steps to enable the Flash Player plugin on Google Chrome 56:
1. Run Google Chrome type chrome://plugins in the address box. You see a list of plugins showing up.
2. Locate "Adobe Flash Player - Version 188.8.131.52" plugin.
3. Check the "Always allowed to run" checkbox.
4. Close and restart Chrome.
5. Go to the Adobe Flash Player test page: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/. You should see the Flash Player plugin version number.
Now you are ready to go to your Website to play games.
Adobe Flash Player plugin turn on and off flag on Google Chrome 56:
2017-05-05, 256👍, 0💬
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
Can I sync my Fitbit device with more than one phone or computer? You can sync your tracker with any...
How to embed my Flickr picture in my Web pages? If you have your own Web site, and want imbed your F...