Enable Flash Player in Google Chrome 56 on Windows 7
How to enable Flash Player on Google Chrome 56 on my Windows 7 computer? I want to use to visit Websites that requires Flash Player to play games.
Google Chrome 56 comes with Adobe Flash player included as a plugin by default. But it is disabled by default. you can follow these steps to enable the Flash Player plugin on Google Chrome 56:
1. Run Google Chrome type chrome://plugins in the address box. You see a list of plugins showing up.
2. Locate "Adobe Flash Player - Version 220.127.116.11" plugin.
3. Check the "Always allowed to run" checkbox.
4. Close and restart Chrome.
5. Go to the Adobe Flash Player test page: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/. You should see the Flash Player plugin version number.
Now you are ready to go to your Website to play games.
Adobe Flash Player plugin turn on and off flag on Google Chrome 56:
2017-05-05, 961👍, 0💬
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to save word documents into Unicode UTF-8 text files? When I convert Word documents into text fi...
What is "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "GoToMeeting Outlook...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0 add-on: FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla Firefox 2 add-on that provi...