Enable Flash Player in Google Chrome 56 on Windows 7
How to enable Flash Player on Google Chrome 56 on my Windows 7 computer? I want to use to visit Websites that requires Flash Player to play games.
Google Chrome 56 comes with Adobe Flash player included as a plugin by default. But it is disabled by default. you can follow these steps to enable the Flash Player plugin on Google Chrome 56:
1. Run Google Chrome type chrome://plugins in the address box. You see a list of plugins showing up.
2. Locate "Adobe Flash Player - Version 126.96.36.199" plugin.
3. Check the "Always allowed to run" checkbox.
4. Close and restart Chrome.
5. Go to the Adobe Flash Player test page: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/. You should see the Flash Player plugin version number.
Now you are ready to go to your Website to play games.
Adobe Flash Player plugin turn on and off flag on Google Chrome 56:
2017-05-05, 172👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...