Enable Flash Player in Google Chrome 56 on Windows 7
How to enable Flash Player on Google Chrome 56 on my Windows 7 computer? I want to use to visit Websites that requires Flash Player to play games.
Google Chrome 56 comes with Adobe Flash player included as a plugin by default. But it is disabled by default. you can follow these steps to enable the Flash Player plugin on Google Chrome 56:
1. Run Google Chrome type chrome://plugins in the address box. You see a list of plugins showing up.
2. Locate "Adobe Flash Player - Version 126.96.36.199" plugin.
3. Check the "Always allowed to run" checkbox.
4. Close and restart Chrome.
5. Go to the Adobe Flash Player test page: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/. You should see the Flash Player plugin version number.
Now you are ready to go to your Website to play games.
Adobe Flash Player plugin turn on and off flag on Google Chrome 56:
2017-05-05, 1032👍, 0💬
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They co...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...