Indexing .pst and .ost Files for Outlook 2010
How to ensure Windows is indexing my Outlook 2010 emails that are cached in Outlook Data (.pst) and Offline Outlook Data (.ost) files?
When Windows is indexing email items stored in Outlook Data (.pst) and Offline Outlook Data (.ost) files, it needs the "Office Outlook MSG IFilter" to help the indexing process.
So if you are using .pst and .ost files for Outlook 2010, you need to ensure "Office Outlook MSG IFilter" turned on in in Windows Indexing Options.
1. On Windows desktop, search and run "Indexing Options". The Indexing Options dialog box will show up.
2. In the Indexing Options dialog box, click Advanced, then click the File Types tab.
3. Scroll down until you find "msg" in the Extension column. Click "msg" to turn it on.
4. Also turn on the "Index Properties and File Contents" option below the file type list.
5. Click OK and Close the dialog box.
2017-03-04, 3436🔥, 0💬
How to test I/O performance on INTEL SSDPEKKF256G8L SSD (Solid State Disk) with SQLIO? INTEL SSDPEKK...
How to turn on or off comments? I have a PowerPoint presentation which has comments entered by diffe...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
How to Install and Start Skype Meeting App in Google Chrome? You can follow this tutorial to install...
What are browser popup ads for Firefox? Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites...