Install Mozilla Firefox 50.1
How to install Mozilla Firefox 50.1? I have the downloaded file: "Firefox Setup 50.1.0.exe" on my computer.
If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 50.1" tutorial, you can follow this tutorial to install Mozilla Firefox 50.1.
1. Double click the downloaded file, "Firefox Setup 50.1.0.exe", to start the installation process.
2. Click "OK" or "Allow" button, if Windows prompts you to confirm to start the process. You see the Mozilla Firefox Setup screen showing up.
3. Click "Next" button on the "Welcome to the Mizilla Firefox Setup Wizard" screen. You see the installation "Summary" screen showing up.
4. Review the installation settings:
Firefox will be installed to the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox [x] Use Firefox as my default web browser
5. Click "Install" on the "Summary" screen. You see the "Installing" progress screen showing up.
6. Click "Next" when the installation process bar reaches the end. You see the "Completing the Mozilla Firefox Setup Wizard" screen showing up.
7. Click "Finish" with the "Launch Firefox now" checked. You see Firefox browser window showing up.
The Mozilla Firefox 50.1 installation screens are listed below:
2018-01-08, 1218👍, 0💬
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...