Downloading and Installing PdfMerger on Windows
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF files and want to try it.
1. Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfmerge.
2. Click Files menu, then pdfmerge > pdfmerge_v1.22 folder.
3. Click PdfMergeSetup_1.22.msi file to start downloading.
4. Save the download file PdfMergeSetup_1.22.msi to a temporary folder.
5. Double-click on the the downloaded file to start installation.
6. On the installation screen, enter \fyicenter\PdfMerge\ as the installation folder.
7. Finish the installation process.
PdfMerge is ready to use on your Windows system.
2015-05-26, 1014👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
What Is DUALphone for Skype? DUALphone is a cordless Skype phone that operates without the use of a ...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...