Downloading and Installing PdfMerger on Windows
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF files and want to try it.
1. Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfmerge.
2. Click Files menu, then pdfmerge > pdfmerge_v1.22 folder.
3. Click PdfMergeSetup_1.22.msi file to start downloading.
4. Save the download file PdfMergeSetup_1.22.msi to a temporary folder.
5. Double-click on the the downloaded file to start installation.
6. On the installation screen, enter \fyicenter\PdfMerge\ as the installation folder.
7. Finish the installation process.
PdfMerge is ready to use on your Windows system.
2015-05-26, 1076👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0 add-on: FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla Firefox 2 add-on that provi...