Downloading and Installing PdfMerger on Windows
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF files and want to try it.
1. Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfmerge.
2. Click Files menu, then pdfmerge > pdfmerge_v1.22 folder.
3. Click PdfMergeSetup_1.22.msi file to start downloading.
4. Save the download file PdfMergeSetup_1.22.msi to a temporary folder.
5. Double-click on the the downloaded file to start installation.
6. On the installation screen, enter \fyicenter\PdfMerge\ as the installation folder.
7. Finish the installation process.
PdfMerge is ready to use on your Windows system.
2015-05-26, 938👍, 0💬
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
What is card game Spider Solitaire? Spider Solitaire is card solitaire game played with two decks of...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...