Downloading and Installing PdfMerger on Windows
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF files and want to try it.
1. Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfmerge.
2. Click Files menu, then pdfmerge > pdfmerge_v1.22 folder.
3. Click PdfMergeSetup_1.22.msi file to start downloading.
4. Save the download file PdfMergeSetup_1.22.msi to a temporary folder.
5. Double-click on the the downloaded file to start installation.
6. On the installation screen, enter \fyicenter\PdfMerge\ as the installation folder.
7. Finish the installation process.
PdfMerge is ready to use on your Windows system.
2015-05-26, 860👍, 0💬
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
How to stop users to use direct formatting in Microsoft Word? I created a style template and I don't...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...