Web Design (44)
Start an Instant Meeting in Teams
How to start an instant meeting in Microsoft Teams? I want people to join the a meeting now.
Starting an instant meeting in Teams is quick and easy as shown below.
1. Sign in to Teams in a browser or the Teams app.
2. Open "Calendar" from Teams menu. You see your calendar.
3. Click "Meet Now" near the top of the calendar. You see the instant meeting setup box.
4. Enter a meeting name "Catch-up Meeting".
5. Click "Get a link to share". You see the meeting URL. You can send it to whoever needs to join the meeting.
6. Click "Start meeting". And click "Allow" to let Teams using your microphone and camera, if displayed. You see the meeting session setting window.
7. Click "Join Now" to join the meeting. And close the "Invite people to join you" message box, if displayed. You see the meeting session windew.
⇒ Invite More People to Join a Teams Meeting
⇐ What Is Microsoft Teams Online Meetings
⇑ Microsoft Teams - Online Meetings
2021-11-25, 231👍, 0💬
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...