Install SASÂ® University Edition
How to Install SASÂ® University Edition?
Installing SASÂ® University Edition is also very simple as shown in this tutorial.
1. Make sure your Oracle VirtualBox Manager is running as shown in the last tutorial.
2. Go to SASÂ® University Edition Website.
3. Scroll down and click "Windows", "Mac OS X", or "LINUX", to open the download section.
4. Click "Get SAS University Edition" link to start the download process.
5. Login (register youself, if needed) with your SAS account. You see a $0.00 order for the "SAS University Edition" license.
6. Checkout the order. You see file, unvbasicvapp__9411016__ova__en__sp0__1.ova, downloaed. It may take some time, since the file is large.
7. Go back to Oracle VirtualBox Manager. And click "File > Import Appliance". You see a VM (Virtual Machine) file selection screen.
8. Find and select the downloaded file, unvbasicvapp__9411016__ova__en__sp0__1.ova. And finish the import process. You see the "SAS University Edition" VM installed on VirtualBox.
â‡‘ Installing SAS
2021-04-15, 1758👍, 0💬
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
What are Mimehandler and Plugin Processes of the Google Chrome program on Windows? Mimehandler and P...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
How to save a presentation with macros in the PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentation (*.pptm) file fo...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...