Install Oracle VirtualBox on Windows
How to Install Oracle VirtualBox on Windows?
Installing Oracle VirtualBox on Windows is very simple as shown in this tutorial.
1. Go to Oracle VirtualBox download Website.
2. Click the "Windows hosts" link under the latest "VirtualBox 6.1.18 platform packages" section. You see installation file, VirtualBox-6.1.18-142142-Win.exe, downloaded.
3. Run the downloaded file to install VirtualBox.
4. Take the default options provided by the installation wizard. Make sure to Install the suggsted "Oracle Corporation Device Driver". Otherwise, VirtualBox will not run properly.
5. Once installed, run VirtualBox from Start menu. You see the Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager window.
â‡‘ Installing SAS
2021-04-15, 1635👍, 0💬
How to download Google Chrome 31? I heard it has some really nice features for Web developers. If yo...
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...