Download and Install SQLIO
How to Download and Install Microsoft SQLIO?
If you want to download Microsoft SQLIO, you need to:
1. go to this majorgeeks.com Website.
2. Click "Download@MajorGeeks".
3. Save the download file to your computer like: \fyicenter\sqlio.msi (236,544 bytes).
4. Double-click on the download file to start the installation.
5. Change the installation folder to C:\fyicenter\SQLIO and continue to finish the installation.
SQLIO is ready for you to use.
2019-05-10, 109👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
How to save a presentation with macros in the PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentation (*.pptm) file fo...