Download and Install SQLIO
How to Download and Install Microsoft SQLIO?
If you want to download Microsoft SQLIO, you need to:
1. go to this majorgeeks.com Website.
2. Click "Download@MajorGeeks".
3. Save the download file to your computer like: \fyicenter\sqlio.msi (236,544 bytes).
4. Double-click on the download file to start the installation.
5. Change the installation folder to C:\fyicenter\SQLIO and continue to finish the installation.
SQLIO is ready for you to use.
2019-05-10, 341👍, 0💬
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...