Sign in with OneDrive for iPhone
How to sign in to my OneDrive account on my phone? I have OneDrive for iPhone installed now.
You can follow this tutorial to sign in to your OneDrive account on your iPhone.
1. Tap the OneDrive icon on the home screen. You see the sign in screen.
2. Enter your OneDrive account identifier, and tap the right arrow. You see the password screen.
3. Enter your password, and tap "Sign in". You may see an screen, close it.
4. Tap "Stay Basic", when it asks you to upgrade.
5. Tap "No, thanks", when it asks you to receive notifications.
6. Tap "I'll risk it", when it asks you to turn on camera for OneDrive.
>Finally, you see your files from OneDrive cloud storage.
The picture below shows you how to sign in with OneDrive for iPhone
to view files stored in Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage:
2018-06-01, 239👍, 0💬
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...