Sign in with OneDrive for iPhone
How to sign in to my OneDrive account on my phone? I have OneDrive for iPhone installed now.
You can follow this tutorial to sign in to your OneDrive account on your iPhone.
1. Tap the OneDrive icon on the home screen. You see the sign in screen.
2. Enter your OneDrive account identifier, and tap the right arrow. You see the password screen.
3. Enter your password, and tap "Sign in". You may see an screen, close it.
4. Tap "Stay Basic", when it asks you to upgrade.
5. Tap "No, thanks", when it asks you to receive notifications.
6. Tap "I'll risk it", when it asks you to turn on camera for OneDrive.
>Finally, you see your files from OneDrive cloud storage.
The picture below shows you how to sign in with OneDrive for iPhone
to view files stored in Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage:
2018-06-01, 275👍, 0💬
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...