Sign in with OneDrive for iPhone
How to sign in to my OneDrive account on my phone? I have OneDrive for iPhone installed now.
You can follow this tutorial to sign in to your OneDrive account on your iPhone.
1. Tap the OneDrive icon on the home screen. You see the sign in screen.
2. Enter your OneDrive account identifier, and tap the right arrow. You see the password screen.
3. Enter your password, and tap "Sign in". You may see an screen, close it.
4. Tap "Stay Basic", when it asks you to upgrade.
5. Tap "No, thanks", when it asks you to receive notifications.
6. Tap "I'll risk it", when it asks you to turn on camera for OneDrive.
>Finally, you see your files from OneDrive cloud storage.
The picture below shows you how to sign in with OneDrive for iPhone
to view files stored in Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage:
2018-06-01, 398👍, 0💬
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
How to view the document.xml file with a Web browser? Since the document.xml file contains text cont...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...