Sign in with OneDrive for iPhone
How to sign in to my OneDrive account on my phone? I have OneDrive for iPhone installed now.
You can follow this tutorial to sign in to your OneDrive account on your iPhone.
1. Tap the OneDrive icon on the home screen. You see the sign in screen.
2. Enter your OneDrive account identifier, and tap the right arrow. You see the password screen.
3. Enter your password, and tap "Sign in". You may see an screen, close it.
4. Tap "Stay Basic", when it asks you to upgrade.
5. Tap "No, thanks", when it asks you to receive notifications.
6. Tap "I'll risk it", when it asks you to turn on camera for OneDrive.
>Finally, you see your files from OneDrive cloud storage.
The picture below shows you how to sign in with OneDrive for iPhone
to view files stored in Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage:
2018-06-01, 511👍, 0💬
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
What is a PowerPoint Template (.potx) File? What is the difference between .potx and .pptx files? A ...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...