Open Excel Document with Excel Online
How to open an Excel document stored in OneDrive with Excel Online app?
If you want to open and edit an Excel document stored in OneDrive with Excel Online in a Web browser, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the Excel document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the Excel document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in Excel Online" and "Open in Excel".
5. Select "Open in Excel Online". You see the Excel document opened in Excel Online app.
The picture below shows you how to open Excel document in OneDrive with
Excel Online in a browser:
2018-06-12, 117👍, 0💬
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
How to stop users to use direct formatting in Microsoft Word? I created a style template and I don't...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...