Open Excel Document with Excel Online
How to open an Excel document stored in OneDrive with Excel Online app?
If you want to open and edit an Excel document stored in OneDrive with Excel Online in a Web browser, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the Excel document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the Excel document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in Excel Online" and "Open in Excel".
5. Select "Open in Excel Online". You see the Excel document opened in Excel Online app.
The picture below shows you how to open Excel document in OneDrive with
Excel Online in a browser:
2018-06-12, 157👍, 0💬
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...