Web Design (44)
Open Excel Document with Excel Online
How to open an Excel document stored in OneDrive with Excel Online app?
If you want to open and edit an Excel document stored in OneDrive with Excel Online in a Web browser, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the Excel document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the Excel document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in Excel Online" and "Open in Excel".
5. Select "Open in Excel Online". You see the Excel document opened in Excel Online app.
The picture below shows you how to open Excel document in OneDrive with Excel Online in a browser:
⇒ Open Excel Document with Excel Desktop
⇐ What Is Microsoft Excel Online App
2018-06-12, 1401👍, 0💬
How to download FrameMaker 2017 Release for my Windows computer? I want to try it. You can follow th...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...