Open Excel Document with Excel Online
How to open an Excel document stored in OneDrive with Excel Online app?
If you want to open and edit an Excel document stored in OneDrive with Excel Online in a Web browser, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the Excel document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the Excel document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in Excel Online" and "Open in Excel".
5. Select "Open in Excel Online". You see the Excel document opened in Excel Online app.
The picture below shows you how to open Excel document in OneDrive with
Excel Online in a browser:
2018-06-12, 207👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...