Open Excel Document with Excel Online
How to open an Excel document stored in OneDrive with Excel Online app?
If you want to open and edit an Excel document stored in OneDrive with Excel Online in a Web browser, you can follow this tutorial.
1. In a Web browser, sign in to Microsoft OneDrive at: onedrive.live.com.
2. Move mouse over the Excel document you want to open.
3. Click the corner circle to select the Excel document.
4. Click "Open" from the top menu. You see two options: "Open in Excel Online" and "Open in Excel".
5. Select "Open in Excel Online". You see the Excel document opened in Excel Online app.
The picture below shows you how to open Excel document in OneDrive with
Excel Online in a browser:
2018-06-12, 463👍, 0💬
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Here is a list of icons used by Fitbit devices and website: (Runnin...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
How to block popup ads in Mozilla Firefox 2? If you are getting a lots of popup ads, and want to blo...
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...