Download and Install Skype for Windows
How to download and install Skype for Windows?
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Skype for Windows.
1. Open a Web browser on your Windows computer.
2. Go to Skype Website.
3. Click the "Download Skype" button and save the download file to c:\fyicenter\Skype-126.96.36.199.exe.
4. Wait for the download to finish.
5. Double-click on the C:\fyicenter\Skype-188.8.131.52.exe to run it. You see the installation window.
6. Click "Install" to start installation.
7. Wait for the installation to finish. You see the Skype Sign in screen.
The picture below shows you how to Download and Install Skype for Windows:
2018-02-21, 288👍, 0💬
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
What is "Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing" COM Add-in in Outlook 2...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...