Embedding Flickr Pictures in Web Page on Internet
How to embed my Flickr picture in my Web pages?
If you have your own Web site, and want imbed your Flickr pictures in Web pages, you can follow these steps:
1. Search and find pictures in the photostream.
2. Click on the picture you want to share. The picture will be displayed in slide show mode.
3. Click the share icon as shown below. A pop up window shows up with a list of picture sharing options
4. Click the "HTML" option and select the "Original size". A line HTML source code is generated for you.
5. Copy and paste the HTML source code into your Web page.
6. Publish you Web page and view it from a browser. You should see your Flickr picture displayed in your Web page.
2015-06-06, 900👍, 0💬
How to calculate the MD5 hash of a string in PHP? You can use the following md5() function to calcul...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
How to cast YouTube from my iPhone to TV with Chromecast? I have a Chromecast device connected to th...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...