Embedding Flickr Pictures in Web Page on Internet
How to embed my Flickr picture in my Web pages?
If you have your own Web site, and want imbed your Flickr pictures in Web pages, you can follow these steps:
1. Search and find pictures in the photostream.
2. Click on the picture you want to share. The picture will be displayed in slide show mode.
3. Click the share icon as shown below. A pop up window shows up with a list of picture sharing options
4. Click the "HTML" option and select the "Original size". A line HTML source code is generated for you.
5. Copy and paste the HTML source code into your Web page.
6. Publish you Web page and view it from a browser. You should see your Flickr picture displayed in your Web page.
2015-06-06, 666👍, 0💬
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How do I add the Facebook Like button to my Website? Adding the Facebook Like button to your Website...