Embedding Flickr Pictures in Web Page on Internet
How to embed my Flickr picture in my Web pages?
If you have your own Web site, and want imbed your Flickr pictures in Web pages, you can follow these steps:
1. Search and find pictures in the photostream.
2. Click on the picture you want to share. The picture will be displayed in slide show mode.
3. Click the share icon as shown below. A pop up window shows up with a list of picture sharing options
4. Click the "HTML" option and select the "Original size". A line HTML source code is generated for you.
5. Copy and paste the HTML source code into your Web page.
6. Publish you Web page and view it from a browser. You should see your Flickr picture displayed in your Web page.
2015-06-06, 920👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
How to calculate the MD5 hash of a string in PHP? You can use the following md5() function to calcul...
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF file...