Embedding Flickr Pictures in Web Page on Internet
How to embed my Flickr picture in my Web pages?
If you have your own Web site, and want imbed your Flickr pictures in Web pages, you can follow these steps:
1. Search and find pictures in the photostream.
2. Click on the picture you want to share. The picture will be displayed in slide show mode.
3. Click the share icon as shown below. A pop up window shows up with a list of picture sharing options
4. Click the "HTML" option and select the "Original size". A line HTML source code is generated for you.
5. Copy and paste the HTML source code into your Web page.
6. Publish you Web page and view it from a browser. You should see your Flickr picture displayed in your Web page.
2015-06-06, 764👍, 0💬
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...