Embedding Flickr Pictures in Web Page on Internet
How to embed my Flickr picture in my Web pages?
If you have your own Web site, and want imbed your Flickr pictures in Web pages, you can follow these steps:
1. Search and find pictures in the photostream.
2. Click on the picture you want to share. The picture will be displayed in slide show mode.
3. Click the share icon as shown below. A pop up window shows up with a list of picture sharing options
4. Click the "HTML" option and select the "Original size". A line HTML source code is generated for you.
5. Copy and paste the HTML source code into your Web page.
6. Publish you Web page and view it from a browser. You should see your Flickr picture displayed in your Web page.
2015-06-06, 862👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...