Embedding Flickr Pictures in Web Page on Internet
How to embed my Flickr picture in my Web pages?
If you have your own Web site, and want imbed your Flickr pictures in Web pages, you can follow these steps:
1. Search and find pictures in the photostream.
2. Click on the picture you want to share. The picture will be displayed in slide show mode.
3. Click the share icon as shown below. A pop up window shows up with a list of picture sharing options
4. Click the "HTML" option and select the "Original size". A line HTML source code is generated for you.
5. Copy and paste the HTML source code into your Web page.
6. Publish you Web page and view it from a browser. You should see your Flickr picture displayed in your Web page.
2015-06-06, 704👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...