Search and Add Friends in Facebook on iPhone
How to search and add friends in Facebook on iPhone?
If you want to turn off Location Service in Facebook on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Tap the earth icon near the bottom of the Facebook screen. You see the search screen showing up.
2. Enter the name of your friend in the search box near the top of the screen to search. You see search results showing up.
3. Tap on "People" below the search box to filter the search results. You see your friend name showing up.
4. Tap on the add icon next to your friend name. A request is sent to your friend.
5. Call your friend and ask him/her to accept your request.
You are now connected to your friend on Facebook.
The picture below shows you how to search and add friends in Facebook on iPhone:
2017-08-08, 186👍, 0💬
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
Can I sync my Fitbit device with more than one phone or computer? You can sync your tracker with any...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...