Search and Add Friends in Facebook on iPhone
How to search and add friends in Facebook on iPhone?
If you want to turn off Location Service in Facebook on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Tap the earth icon near the bottom of the Facebook screen. You see the search screen showing up.
2. Enter the name of your friend in the search box near the top of the screen to search. You see search results showing up.
3. Tap on "People" below the search box to filter the search results. You see your friend name showing up.
4. Tap on the add icon next to your friend name. A request is sent to your friend.
5. Call your friend and ask him/her to accept your request.
You are now connected to your friend on Facebook.
The picture below shows you how to search and add friends in Facebook on iPhone:
2017-08-08, 113👍, 0💬
What are built-in styles in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word come with over 100 built-in styles that c...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...
What Is card game FreeCell? FreeCell is a card solitaire game played with a single deck. The key to ...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...