Search and Add Friends in Facebook on iPhone
How to search and add friends in Facebook on iPhone?
If you want to turn off Location Service in Facebook on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Tap the earth icon near the bottom of the Facebook screen. You see the search screen showing up.
2. Enter the name of your friend in the search box near the top of the screen to search. You see search results showing up.
3. Tap on "People" below the search box to filter the search results. You see your friend name showing up.
4. Tap on the add icon next to your friend name. A request is sent to your friend.
5. Call your friend and ask him/her to accept your request.
You are now connected to your friend on Facebook.
The picture below shows you how to search and add friends in Facebook on iPhone:
2017-08-08, 135👍, 0💬
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF file...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
How to cast YouTube from my iPhone to TV with Chromecast? I have a Chromecast device connected to th...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...