Search and Add Friends in Facebook on iPhone
How to search and add friends in Facebook on iPhone?
If you want to turn off Location Service in Facebook on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Tap the earth icon near the bottom of the Facebook screen. You see the search screen showing up.
2. Enter the name of your friend in the search box near the top of the screen to search. You see search results showing up.
3. Tap on "People" below the search box to filter the search results. You see your friend name showing up.
4. Tap on the add icon next to your friend name. A request is sent to your friend.
5. Call your friend and ask him/her to accept your request.
You are now connected to your friend on Facebook.
The picture below shows you how to search and add friends in Facebook on iPhone:
2017-08-08, 258👍, 0💬
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...