Search and Add Friends in Facebook on iPhone
How to search and add friends in Facebook on iPhone?
If you want to turn off Location Service in Facebook on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Tap the earth icon near the bottom of the Facebook screen. You see the search screen showing up.
2. Enter the name of your friend in the search box near the top of the screen to search. You see search results showing up.
3. Tap on "People" below the search box to filter the search results. You see your friend name showing up.
4. Tap on the add icon next to your friend name. A request is sent to your friend.
5. Call your friend and ask him/her to accept your request.
You are now connected to your friend on Facebook.
The picture below shows you how to search and add friends in Facebook on iPhone:
2017-08-08, 700👍, 0💬
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
What is a PowerPoint Template (.potx) File? What is the difference between .potx and .pptx files? A ...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...