Search and Add Friends in Facebook on iPhone
How to search and add friends in Facebook on iPhone?
If you want to turn off Location Service in Facebook on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Tap the earth icon near the bottom of the Facebook screen. You see the search screen showing up.
2. Enter the name of your friend in the search box near the top of the screen to search. You see search results showing up.
3. Tap on "People" below the search box to filter the search results. You see your friend name showing up.
4. Tap on the add icon next to your friend name. A request is sent to your friend.
5. Call your friend and ask him/her to accept your request.
You are now connected to your friend on Facebook.
The picture below shows you how to search and add friends in Facebook on iPhone:
2017-08-08, 341👍, 0💬
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
What is "Microsoft SharePoint Server Colleague Import Add-in" COM Add-in in Outlook 2013? Should I d...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...