Search and Add Friends in Facebook on iPhone
How to search and add friends in Facebook on iPhone?
If you want to turn off Location Service in Facebook on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Tap the earth icon near the bottom of the Facebook screen. You see the search screen showing up.
2. Enter the name of your friend in the search box near the top of the screen to search. You see search results showing up.
3. Tap on "People" below the search box to filter the search results. You see your friend name showing up.
4. Tap on the add icon next to your friend name. A request is sent to your friend.
5. Call your friend and ask him/her to accept your request.
You are now connected to your friend on Facebook.
The picture below shows you how to search and add friends in Facebook on iPhone:
2017-08-08, 150👍, 0💬
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
Useful PHP Code Snippets for Developers - The Real Way To Check Uploaded File Type <?php // H...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...