Turn Off Video Autoplay in Facebook on iPhone
How to turn off video autoplay in Facebook on iPhone? I don't want to see video played automatically.
If you want to turn off video autoplay in Facebook on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial on:
1. Tap the menu icon at the bottom right corner of the Facebook screen. You see the menu screen showing up.
2. Scroll down and tap on "Settings". You see a list of options showing up.
3. Select "Account Settings". You see the account settings screen showing up.
4. Tap on "Video and Photos". You see "Video and Photos" screen showing up.
5. Tap on "Autoplay". You see "Autoplay" screen showing up with the following message and 3 choices:
Autoplay videos begin automatically as you scroll. Videos use more data than other stories on Facebook, so choose when your videos autoplay here. On Mobile Data and Wi-Fi Connections On Wi-Fi Connections Only Never Autopaly Videos
6. Select "Never Autopaly Videos".
Videos Autoplay is turned off now. You can always play any videos manually by click the play button.
The picture below shows you how to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone:
2017-08-21, 600👍, 0💬
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...