Turn Off Video Autoplay in Facebook on iPhone
How to turn off video autoplay in Facebook on iPhone? I don't want to see video played automatically.
If you want to turn off video autoplay in Facebook on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial on:
1. Tap the menu icon at the bottom right corner of the Facebook screen. You see the menu screen showing up.
2. Scroll down and tap on "Settings". You see a list of options showing up.
3. Select "Account Settings". You see the account settings screen showing up.
4. Tap on "Video and Photos". You see "Video and Photos" screen showing up.
5. Tap on "Autoplay". You see "Autoplay" screen showing up with the following message and 3 choices:
Autoplay videos begin automatically as you scroll. Videos use more data than other stories on Facebook, so choose when your videos autoplay here. On Mobile Data and Wi-Fi Connections On Wi-Fi Connections Only Never Autopaly Videos
6. Select "Never Autopaly Videos".
Videos Autoplay is turned off now. You can always play any videos manually by click the play button.
The picture below shows you how to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone:
2017-08-21, 349👍, 0💬
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...