Turn Off Video Autoplay in Facebook on iPhone
How to turn off video autoplay in Facebook on iPhone? I don't want to see video played automatically.
If you want to turn off video autoplay in Facebook on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial on:
1. Tap the menu icon at the bottom right corner of the Facebook screen. You see the menu screen showing up.
2. Scroll down and tap on "Settings". You see a list of options showing up.
3. Select "Account Settings". You see the account settings screen showing up.
4. Tap on "Video and Photos". You see "Video and Photos" screen showing up.
5. Tap on "Autoplay". You see "Autoplay" screen showing up with the following message and 3 choices:
Autoplay videos begin automatically as you scroll. Videos use more data than other stories on Facebook, so choose when your videos autoplay here. On Mobile Data and Wi-Fi Connections On Wi-Fi Connections Only Never Autopaly Videos
6. Select "Never Autopaly Videos".
Videos Autoplay is turned off now. You can always play any videos manually by click the play button.
The picture below shows you how to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone:
2017-08-21, 120👍, 0💬
How to stop users to use direct formatting in Microsoft Word? I created a style template and I don't...
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
How do I add the Facebook Like button to my Website? Adding the Facebook Like button to your Website...