Turn Off Video Autoplay in Facebook on iPhone
How to turn off video autoplay in Facebook on iPhone? I don't want to see video played automatically.
If you want to turn off video autoplay in Facebook on iPhone, you can follow this tutorial on:
1. Tap the menu icon at the bottom right corner of the Facebook screen. You see the menu screen showing up.
2. Scroll down and tap on "Settings". You see a list of options showing up.
3. Select "Account Settings". You see the account settings screen showing up.
4. Tap on "Video and Photos". You see "Video and Photos" screen showing up.
5. Tap on "Autoplay". You see "Autoplay" screen showing up with the following message and 3 choices:
Autoplay videos begin automatically as you scroll. Videos use more data than other stories on Facebook, so choose when your videos autoplay here. On Mobile Data and Wi-Fi Connections On Wi-Fi Connections Only Never Autopaly Videos
6. Select "Never Autopaly Videos".
Videos Autoplay is turned off now. You can always play any videos manually by click the play button.
The picture below shows you how to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone:
2017-08-21, 270👍, 0💬
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...