View Facebook Login Sessions on iPhone
How to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone? I want to know from what devices I am logged in currently.
If you want to know from what devices I am logged in currently, you can follow this tutorial on iPhone:
2. Tap the menu icon at the bottom right corner of the screen. You see the menu screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and tap on "Settings". You see a list of options showing up.
4. Select "Account Settings". You see the account settings screen showing up.
5. Tap on "Security". You see "Security Settings" screen showing up.
6. Tap on "Where you're logged in". You see a list of currently logged in sessions with log in times, locations and device types.
The picture below shows you how to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone:
2017-08-21, 1055👍, 0💬
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Over the years, Fitbit has used a number of icons on their wearable...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0 add-on: FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla Firefox 2 add-on that provi...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...