View Facebook Login Sessions on iPhone
How to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone? I want to know from what devices I am logged in currently.
If you want to know from what devices I am logged in currently, you can follow this tutorial on iPhone:
2. Tap the menu icon at the bottom right corner of the screen. You see the menu screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and tap on "Settings". You see a list of options showing up.
4. Select "Account Settings". You see the account settings screen showing up.
5. Tap on "Security". You see "Security Settings" screen showing up.
6. Tap on "Where you're logged in". You see a list of currently logged in sessions with log in times, locations and device types.
The picture below shows you how to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone:
2017-08-21, 703👍, 0💬
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to resume file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I have unfinished file transfer entries in the ...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...