View Facebook Login Sessions on iPhone
How to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone? I want to know from what devices I am logged in currently.
If you want to know from what devices I am logged in currently, you can follow this tutorial on iPhone:
2. Tap the menu icon at the bottom right corner of the screen. You see the menu screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and tap on "Settings". You see a list of options showing up.
4. Select "Account Settings". You see the account settings screen showing up.
5. Tap on "Security". You see "Security Settings" screen showing up.
6. Tap on "Where you're logged in". You see a list of currently logged in sessions with log in times, locations and device types.
The picture below shows you how to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone:
2017-08-21, 357👍, 0💬
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
How to cast YouTube from my iPhone to TV with Chromecast? I have a Chromecast device connected to th...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...