View Facebook Login Sessions on iPhone
How to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone? I want to know from what devices I am logged in currently.
If you want to know from what devices I am logged in currently, you can follow this tutorial on iPhone:
2. Tap the menu icon at the bottom right corner of the screen. You see the menu screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and tap on "Settings". You see a list of options showing up.
4. Select "Account Settings". You see the account settings screen showing up.
5. Tap on "Security". You see "Security Settings" screen showing up.
6. Tap on "Where you're logged in". You see a list of currently logged in sessions with log in times, locations and device types.
The picture below shows you how to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone:
2017-08-21, 527👍, 0💬
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
What Is DUALphone for Skype? DUALphone is a cordless Skype phone that operates without the use of a ...
What are built-in styles in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word come with over 100 built-in styles that c...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...