View Facebook Login Sessions on iPhone
How to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone? I want to know from what devices I am logged in currently.
If you want to know from what devices I am logged in currently, you can follow this tutorial on iPhone:
2. Tap the menu icon at the bottom right corner of the screen. You see the menu screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and tap on "Settings". You see a list of options showing up.
4. Select "Account Settings". You see the account settings screen showing up.
5. Tap on "Security". You see "Security Settings" screen showing up.
6. Tap on "Where you're logged in". You see a list of currently logged in sessions with log in times, locations and device types.
The picture below shows you how to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone:
2017-08-21, 311👍, 0💬
How to stop users to use direct formatting in Microsoft Word? I created a style template and I don't...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...