View Facebook Login Sessions on iPhone
How to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone? I want to know from what devices I am logged in currently.
If you want to know from what devices I am logged in currently, you can follow this tutorial on iPhone:
2. Tap the menu icon at the bottom right corner of the screen. You see the menu screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and tap on "Settings". You see a list of options showing up.
4. Select "Account Settings". You see the account settings screen showing up.
5. Tap on "Security". You see "Security Settings" screen showing up.
6. Tap on "Where you're logged in". You see a list of currently logged in sessions with log in times, locations and device types.
The picture below shows you how to view Facebook login sessions on iPhone:
2017-08-21, 123👍, 0💬
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Here is a list of icons used by Fitbit devices and website: (Runnin...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...