Download and Install Facebook for iPhone
How to download and install Facebook for iPhone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Facebook for iPhone:
1. Go to App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for "Facebook". You see "Facebook" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Facebook" icon: . You see detailed information about Facebook for iPhone.
4. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Facebook for iPhone ... Category: Social Networking Updated: Jul 14, 2017 Version: 132.0 Size: 372 MB Rating: Rated 4+
5. Tap the "GET" button next to "Facebook" title.
6. Enter your Apple ID password, if prompted. There will be no charge to your Apple account, since "Facebook" is a free app.
7. Wait for the download to finish.
8. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Facebook" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install "Facebook" from App Store on iPhone:
2017-09-01, 118👍, 0💬
How to cast YouTube from my iPhone to TV with Chromecast? I have a Chromecast device connected to th...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
What are built-in styles in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word come with over 100 built-in styles that c...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...