Download and Install Facebook for iPhone
How to download and install Facebook for iPhone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Facebook for iPhone:
1. Go to App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for "Facebook". You see "Facebook" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Facebook" icon: . You see detailed information about Facebook for iPhone.
4. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Facebook for iPhone ... Category: Social Networking Updated: Jul 14, 2017 Version: 132.0 Size: 372 MB Rating: Rated 4+
5. Tap the "GET" button next to "Facebook" title.
6. Enter your Apple ID password, if prompted. There will be no charge to your Apple account, since "Facebook" is a free app.
7. Wait for the download to finish.
8. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Facebook" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install "Facebook" from App Store on iPhone:
2017-09-01, 504👍, 0💬
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
What are Mimehandler and Plugin Processes of the Google Chrome program on Windows? Mimehandler and P...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...