Download and Install Facebook for iPhone
How to download and install Facebook for iPhone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Facebook for iPhone:
1. Go to App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for "Facebook". You see "Facebook" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Facebook" icon: . You see detailed information about Facebook for iPhone.
4. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Facebook for iPhone ... Category: Social Networking Updated: Jul 14, 2017 Version: 132.0 Size: 372 MB Rating: Rated 4+
5. Tap the "GET" button next to "Facebook" title.
6. Enter your Apple ID password, if prompted. There will be no charge to your Apple account, since "Facebook" is a free app.
7. Wait for the download to finish.
8. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Facebook" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install "Facebook" from App Store on iPhone:
2017-09-01, 359👍, 0💬
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF file...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0 add-on: FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla Firefox 2 add-on that provi...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...